Sale speculation thread

Oct 15, 2013
Looks like Zen is having another sale on PlayStation. Of note is that Indy will be 25% off. My Reward Points are ready...

Also looking forward to bug fixes and what the next Williams release will be. I'm wondering if all the negative reviews will be the downfall of this game. I guess the question is how deep are Embracer Group's pockets when it comes to digital pinball? Will they have Zen cut and run to other projects? Similar to Farsight, Zen Studios makes games outside of pinball. Hmmmmmmmm.

Oct 15, 2013
Well I had to get Cyberpunk and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition when they were on sale. Stacking up more rewards points again though so I'm ready for the next sale. I heard that Williams Packs 1 and 2 already went on a deeper sale than the initial 33% off one. I'm pretty stacked on huge single player games now. Preparing for when my Gamepass will expire. I might just use rewards points to keep it going but not sure. It's harder to earn rewards points without it. I have some time left on it though so I'll just pour my points into the remaining Williams tables I don't have yet on FX. The sales stretch the points further though so I'll wait....probably.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Not a huge discount, but for those who don't have Indiana Jones, it's part of the current Humble Bundle ($10 or $15 depending on bundle), comes with the FX3 and FX versions (PC only) as well as other arcade titles.

Oct 15, 2013
Star Trek TNG was just announced as the new Williams table. Standard 10 dollar big license price point. Been a while since a sale. I keep spending my points on other games. Just picked up Wreckfest Complete Edition on sale. Great game. Played it a ton on the PS4 but never beat it. It's 60 FPS with the next gen patch which I still need to get. It plays better than the PS4 version already though.

Anyhoo, waiting for a sale on these 10 dollar tables. Also wanting Scared Stiff.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.