Scaling of Hall Of Fame Scores - Easiest/Hardest Tables?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
So I earned my first 1,000 point score tonight on Elvira And the Party Monsters. It seemed much easier to earn a high Hall of Fame score on that table than any other, which made me wonder...

Which do you think is the easiest table to score Hall of Fame Points? Which is the hardest?

I'd vote Genie to be the hardest. 3 million is only 300 points. Though Scared Stiff is up there just due to how long you have to keep going to earn the higher scores.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Black Hole is the easiest for me. I never played it (because of its annoying sound) until the tournament. Once I got the idea of the table, I got an easy 7mio on it. I didn't even realize that score was worth 1000 points, because I achieved relatively fast (30 mins or so). Compared to funhouse or other tables, which take ages to get close to the 1000 points score.

Hardest CFTBL as I suck big time on its multiball ;-)

Mario.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Gonna give each machine a numerical value 1 being easiest (can do it in my sleep), 10 being hardest (near impossible) to reach 1000 points.

1 Black Hole
3 Funhouse
3 Twilight Zone
5 Elvira and the Party Monsters
5 CFTBL
5 Theatre of Magic
5 Tales of the Arabian Knights
5 Taxi
6 RBION
6 Monster Bash
6 Medeival Madness
6 Harley Davidson
6 Gorgar
6 BoP (easy, but tedious)
7 NGG
7 Scared Stiff
7 Star Trek: TNG
8 Black Knight (being my least favorite makes it harder because I'm unwilling to spend too much time on it)
8 CV (ditto, plus game-ending bugs)
10 Attack From Mars (automatic game-ending bug makes high scores almost impossible at the moment on iOS)
10 Big Shot
10 Genie

Last edited:

inspector42

May 27, 2012
For the most part I agree with the list. It's interesting to me that the hardest to score big on seem to be te older drain monsters. You'd think they would try to normalize this, accounting for the inherent unfairness of those drains.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.