Scared stuff pro

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Ok i just bought the pro option for the Scared Stiff table on steam, now will putting the family audio setting to off also stop you from getting achievement on this table, just wondering.

Thanks for any info on this.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Ok i just bought the pro option for the Scared Stiff table on steam, now will putting the family audio setting to off also stop you from getting achievement on this table, just wondering.

Thanks for any info on this.

Yes. I believe activating anything from the pro menu does that.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Yeah, with pro mode on, you won't get Hall Of Fame points, Leaderboard postings or Goals.

But, it's worth it for Elvira's extra call outs.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I guess I fell asleep during the last post...
What I wanted to say is that according to FS the technical reason is that the rom state is altered and they can't tell if you just added the voices or also modified some game changing settings. So no scores with pro mode. Downside of emulation. Or stupid ratings in the first place.
*like you censored the post title from STIFF to STUFF ;)

Last edited:

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
^^I never spotted that, lol.

Well once i get those pesky wizard goals i can use the setting all the time, so no big deal, of course that means i won't be using the setting until late in 2021, takes me that long to get these things goals. lol

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah. But got my best scores in pro mode. This is just more fun. To bad it won't register.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
^^I never spotted that, lol.

Well once i get those pesky wizard goals i can use the setting all the time, so no big deal, of course that means i won't be using the setting until late in 2021, takes me that long to get these things goals. lol

This is one of those rare TPA creations where I've earned all of the wizard goals in a single game. I got lucky with the 250K beat-the-crate, a feat I haven't been able to get since. The real tricky goal (again, I got lucky and this was the last goal I earned in that game) was the secret passage. The spider goal is just a matter of timing to stop the spider from landing on a double, though it wasn't as tedious as reaching Milwaukee in HD3 IMO.

Keep at it and good luck!

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
This is one of those rare TPA creations where I've earned all of the wizard goals in a single game. I got lucky with the 250K beat-the-crate, a feat I haven't been able to get since. The real tricky goal (again, I got lucky and this was the last goal I earned in that game) was the secret passage. The spider goal is just a matter of timing to stop the spider from landing on a double, though it wasn't as tedious as reaching Milwaukee in HD3 IMO.

Keep at it and good luck!

Wow, in a single game, now that is owning the table bud. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.