Screen rotation within Game

priested

Nov 7, 2013
I'm sorry if this has been answered but is there any method of rotating the screen display within the game as Zen currently allows or via config file? I recently purchased an nVidia shield and streaming to that device requires that I have my screen in landscape mode. I play TPA in portrait exclusively and I don't want to manually switch screen layout each time I play.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
No way to do it as of yet, still need to rotate your monitor orientation and set resolution in the config screen

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Seconding this request. I keep my playfield monitor in landscape mode to play Visual Pinball, and I would prefer not having to manually rotate the orientation every time I play TPA. Zen's implementation of this is exactly what you guys should do (see also, their DMD positioning.)

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks. OK. Is there some 3rd party app that can rotate the screen and change resolution via hotkey?

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Seconding this request. I keep my playfield monitor in landscape mode to play Visual Pinball, and I would prefer not having to manually rotate the orientation every time I play TPA. Zen's implementation of this is exactly what you guys should do (see also, their DMD positioning.)
Custom DMD positioning... no idea why it hasn't been done yet.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks. OK. Is there some 3rd party app that can rotate the screen and change resolution via hotkey?

Depends on your graphics card.

Nvidia and ATI both have control utilities that may enable hotkeys for rotation
I believe on a lot of Nvidia cards you can press CTRL+ALT+ARROW KEY to switch orientation (could be shift+alt or shift+ctrl)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts