Request Screen Rotation Within Game

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Yes, I know this has been raised before but I don't remember Farsight ever commenting on it. I am not a programmer so I don't know how hard this is to implement. All I know is that when Zen released for Steam, they added an update within a few weeks that implemented this function. I know Farsight probably cringes at comparisons with Zen but I am interested to gain perspective as to how they were able to get this in so quickly yet TPA still doesn't have it. It was requested almost immediately upon release. Is it that difficult? Has Farsight commented on this?

BTW, I think TPA compares very favorably to Zen in most respects including physics, viewpoints, fun factor, etc. I play and enjoy TPA much more than Zen in portrait mode but in this case...

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
This would be nice. I could see people with rotatable monitors using them in landscape most of the time, then rotating them when playing pinball. It would be nice not to have to switch the setting in Windows before and after every time.

In my case, this would help on my pincab because unfortunately some other software only supports portrait mode when Windows is set to landscape (Visual Pinball). So I currently have to break out the mouse/keyboard when switching titles.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.