Season 2 Gottlieb Tee'd Off table - First GOPHER Wheel spin always land on letter 'H'

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Well if you noticed, when you start the game and you do the first spin on the GOPHER wheel, I noticed the ball 100% always landed on 'H'. (Unless I nudge the table)

I guess this is way too predictable :\

You can repeat the test by going back to the "List of My Tables" and select that table again.
First spin is always 100% 'H' on the GOPHER wheel. (The fastest way to test this is to purposely lose the game)

Try this out. You know what I meant. That 100% prediction annoys me though =.=

By the way I like this table :D

Last edited:
K

Korven

What platform do you play on? Just tested on android and got an R.

Edit: G on 2nd try.

Last edited:

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
My platform is PC (Steam).

Did you try going back to "List of your purchased Tables" menu and select the same table?

(Not by finishing the game and press "Start" button again)

Last edited:

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
I guess android version = First letter is 'R'? or it will change?

That's weird.

Yesterday it keep giving me 'H' for the first letter when I start my TPA application.

K

Korven

Guess R is the first you get on android, never thought about it before but got R for the third time on a fresh game, draining on purpose. I didn't back out to my tables on the 2nd try on my first post.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Guess R is the first you get on android, never thought about it before but got R for the third time on a fresh game, draining on purpose. I didn't back out to my tables on the 2nd try on my first post.

LOL! Looks like the first letter is 100% predictable! Thanks for the tests! :)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Just tested this on PC version, 6 times in a row, quit and started over after the first spin: got H, H, E, P, P, E.

So I think this doesn't hold water....

EDIT: I was wrong.....:redface:

Last edited:

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Just tested this on PC version, 6 times in a row, quit and started over after the first spin: got H, H, E, P, P, E.

So I think this doesn't hold water....

Hi there. did you go back to the "Your Purchased Tables" menu after quitting?
(After quitting, do not hit the start button. Instead go back to your purchase tables and select the table again)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hi there. did you go back to the "Your Purchased Tables" menu after quitting?
(After quitting, do not hit the start button. Instead go back to your purchase tables and select the table again)
Ok, did it again like you said, guess what......H every time. Top left H, same way every time.

So I stand corrected.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Ok, did it again like you said, guess what......H every time. Top left H, same way every time.

So I stand corrected.

LOL. Hmm I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intended. The only way to get different result is to nudge the table. Oh well.

Now we can confirmed that it is 100% predictable :\ Hate that =.=

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
It makes perfect sense if you think about it. The machines in TPA are recreated as if they are brand new with consistent physics. I'm sure if the machines could wear out over time like they do in real life then it would land on different letters.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
It makes perfect sense if you think about it. The machines in TPA are recreated as if they are brand new with consistent physics. I'm sure if the machines could wear out over time like they do in real life then it would land on different letters.

Come to think about it, is it possible for TPA to save the current state of the table after the game, even exiting the application.

This way I believe it will not have this 100% predictable issue lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts