Season 2 PS4 Bundle

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hey! guys,

I'm in the UK, just noticed the last four tables of Season 3 are now up, so downloaded right away to complete the Season, and now.... they are not showing up in game even though Sony have taken my money without any problem, I'm totally sick to death of Farsight and Sony and how badly they have handled this game on the PS4, one f-up after another, I'm very pi**ed off and fed up with the awful customer service, both Farsight and Sony are "USELESS"

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
Hey! guys,

I'm in the UK, just noticed the last four tables of Season 3 are now up, so downloaded right away to complete the Season, and now.... they are not showing up in game even though Sony have taken my money without any problem, I'm totally sick to death of Farsight and Sony and how badly they have handled this game on the PS4, one f-up after another, I'm very pi**ed off and fed up with the awful customer service, both Farsight and Sony are "USELESS"

That's not good at all, I was really looking forward to playing those tables tonight. I've noticed the only way to find the tables on the store is through the search function. Also the Dlc is not mentioned on todays playstation blog, strange??

RJB

May 1, 2013
That's not good at all, I was really looking forward to playing those tables tonight. I've noticed the only way to find the tables on the store is through the search function. Also the Dlc is not mentioned on todays playstation blog, strange??

Hey! mate,

Yes, I noticed the DLC is not mentioned on the blog today, however that is neither here or there, if Sony take my money I expect to have what I have paid for, I'm very annoyed with this latest f-up, how many more problems are we all going to have to put up with on the PS4 with this game.:mad:

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Hey! guys,

Hmmm ... I'm in the uk too and haven't seen an update for TPA recently .. I presume it needs one to include the rest of the season ... although i could be wrong .. wouldn't be the first time ...
Hope you get it sorted mate .. i want them too particularly dracula ..

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
In Germany there a Season 2 and the last Seasons 3 tables out, but without an update the game can't handle the last tables of Season 3 and tablepack 18 can't get handle, also. The only Tablepacks that work are 1-17, 19-26 .

---stone---

Dec 23, 2013
new update adds Season 4 - Phantom of the Opera (Havent bought it yet. Need to add fund to PSN wallet), Challenges... and Go to Previous Seasons. Shows/adds support for Season Two tables as Buy now.

Edit: clicked on Space Shuttle and POTO and got "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might not be no longer for sale".

Surprise update. At least it shows season two and poto coming soon.

Challenges show as:
Current Rank: Beginner 0.0 points

Williams Challenge Not Played

Bally Challenge Not Played

Gottlieb and Stern Challenge Not Played

Season One Challenge Not Played

Last edited:

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I was hoping for any bug fixes in the update, but it seems like this is only to add new tables. Fired up Gorgar immediately after downloading and installing the "patch", and all of the bumpers are lit from the start of the game. Guess I will just stick to playing the PC version for now. (which also is in desperate need for some bug fixing) I'm ready to throw money at Far Sight for more PS4 tables, if there was any expectation that older games could be supported, but it does not look hopeful. I know, gotta make money, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Does anybody know if the Season 4 pass is going to be available for PS/XBOX consoles at the beginning of the season or will we have to wait until after table 10 is released, like Apple? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.