Season 3 Pack

NigelRay

Apr 8, 2014
Anyone know when this is coming? FarSight said some time in October... but does anyone have a specific date from Sony?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Whenever Diner and Dracula get released. In the past, Farsight has been really good at getting the September table out the Tuesday before Halloween, but I have a feeling that it might wait until early-mid November this year.

NigelRay

Apr 8, 2014
Whenever Diner and Dracula get released. In the past, Farsight has been really good at getting the September table out the Tuesday before Halloween, but I have a feeling that it might wait until early-mid November this year.

Oh man... I don't want to wait THAT long!! :-/ Fingers crossed it's before November

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Ugh. It might even be longer than that. Someone asked this question on Facebook, and the farsight rep said it would be out with Phantom of the Opera. If memory serves me correctly, it is hard for them to get tables approved during the holidays, and over the last two years, the October tables did not hit PSN until early Feb. It is possible that the farsight rep confused phantom with dracula. So, *fingers crossed*

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Did not see the FB post but I hope they meant the season 4 pass will be available when POTO releases on ps3. I think they should just release the season 3 ps3 pass NOW that they are reinstating them. PS3 users have waited long enough and they shouldn't have removed the pass in the first place - especially since the apple policy didn't seem to effect steam users at all.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Did not see the FB post but I hope they meant the season 4 pass will be available when POTO releases on ps3. I think they should just release the season 3 ps3 pass NOW that they are reinstating them. PS3 users have waited long enough and they shouldn't have removed the pass in the first place - especially since the apple policy didn't seem to effect steam users at all.

+1.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013

Someone in another topic mentioned that the actual movie came out in November, so if they meet that deadline it will at least be somewhat fitting...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Ugh. It might even be longer than that. Someone asked this question on Facebook, and the farsight rep said it would be out with Phantom of the Opera. If memory serves me correctly, it is hard for them to get tables approved during the holidays, and over the last two years, the October tables did not hit PSN until early Feb. It is possible that the farsight rep confused phantom with dracula. So, *fingers crossed*

I'm betting they all come out at the same time.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Appears we're only getting BSD and Diner, no POTO.

I imagine they will also release the Season 3 pass with BSD and Diner. But I don't know for sure.

Hopefully, they will release the Season 4 pass sooner this time around.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Appears we're only getting BSD and Diner, no POTO.

I imagine they will also release the Season 3 pass with BSD and Diner. But I don't know for sure.

Hopefully, they will release the Season 4 pass sooner this time around.

I thought it was weird, getting three tables at once. Ah well, we'll only be one table behind and that's far from the worst we've been on PS3!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The new PS3 TPA update shows an option to buy SEASON 3, but when you select this it brings you to a blank page.

Anyone know the pricing for Season 3 (10 tables) for the PS3. I'm guessing it's $30.

$3 a table, when paying $30 in one shot, just doesn't sound like a bargain. No offense to Farsight. We have been used to paying $2.50 a table (and even less for the entire bundle) for better quality tables.

I own both the PS3 & PS4 and leave them both connected.
Perhaps if they start making the Cross-Buy as Zen does it will seem like a better deal.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Hey spoonman,

This is the new pricing scheme, whether we like it or not. I think it makes sense. Casual players will only get the core pack and maybe one or two others anyway while real pinball fans easily buy the tables for 5 dollars or even more.

Maybe Farsight is able to sell the season 4 pass earlier...

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Hey spoonman,

This is the new pricing scheme, whether we like it or not. I think it makes sense. Casual players will only get the core pack and maybe one or two others anyway while real pinball fans easily buy the tables for 5 dollars or even more.

Maybe Farsight is able to sell the season 4 pass earlier...

Well, I consider myself a real pinball fan, but Season 3 just doesnt have as many interesting tables as Seasons 1 & 2 IMO, but I kind of expected that.

This is where Farsight pre-selling the entire Season 3 would have had me locked in for whatever tables were to come. Now that I know which tables are out there I'm on the fence for the $30 price for these 10 tables.

That, combined with the fact that I will need to re-purchase them all over again whenever the are released for the PS4, makes me think I should pass for now. With the non-working BUY SEASON 3 PACK link they are sort of making that decision for me anyway.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well, I consider myself a real pinball fan, but Season 3 just doesnt have as many interesting tables as Seasons 1 & 2 IMO, but I kind of expected that.

This is where Farsight pre-selling the entire Season 3 would have had me locked in for whatever tables were to come. Now that I know which tables are out there I'm on the fence for the $30 price for these 10 tables.

That, combined with the fact that I will need to re-purchase them all over again whenever the are released for the PS4, makes me think I should pass for now. With the non-working BUY SEASON 3 PACK link they are sort of making that decision for me anyway.

I'd like to see PS4/Vita cross-buy.

I think season 3 is great.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'd like to see PS4/Vita cross-buy.

I think season 3 is great.

I'm starting to agree with you here. I downloaded some demos on my Fire HD and they are pretty enjoyable.
I wasn't familiar with many of them. Diner, in particular, is a great table.

I'll grab this pack at some point.

EDIT...
They really should just make it Cross-Buy across PSN (PS3/PS4/PS Vita).
It would eliminate confusion and I'm pretty sure most people aren't going to double or triple dip on the new tables.

If PS4 owners, whom also own a PS3, could play these new tables while waiting for the PS4 version it may also lessen all of the hate surrounding the whole Microsoft 30 day embargo BS (which is terrible BTW!).

It sucks to be a PS4 owner/TPA fan and see this:

PlayStation 3 New Add-Ons:
Pinball Arcade:
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pinball Table ($4.99, Cross Buy)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pro Pinball Table ($7.99, Cross Buy)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pro Upgrade ($2.99, Cross Buy)
Diner Pinball Table ($4.99, Cross Buy)
Diner Pro Pinball Table ($7.99, Cross Buy)
Diner Pro Upgrade ($2.99, Cross Buy)

PlayStation 4.... *crickets*

Last edited:

Members online

Members online