• Demolition Man

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Red & Ted's Roadshow

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spencerlovestrains

May 3, 2014
Hello, I am new to this site, and I love playing Pinball Arcade. I just would like to know what Williams/Bally Superpin you will want on Pinball Arcade's Season 3.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Demolition Man! Lots of newfound appreciation over this game, love the multiball modes that represent the major battles on the movie. Also Demolition Time's intro is something you have to see to believe.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There won't be one this season. The only table we don't know from Season 3 now is confirmed to be a Stern.

*edit* got my maths wrong, sorry, there are two tables we don't know about.

N

netizen

by a process of elimination .. we know it will never be Indiana Jones; far too many discussion about it to rehash. Demolition Man is Licensed, and has Three actors on it's translite, no way it doesn't require extra backing. Judge Dredd is potentially acquirable, but 6 ball multiball, plus capture balls on the playfield and a rotating planet for the ball lock and there may be concerns about the performance limits of lower level devices. Popeye is an unknown quantity as a licensed product now, and while it may play better once digitized there isn't a whole lot of support beyond curiosity.

Which leaves us Red and Ted's Road show. no license, and no other weird issues to consider.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
by a process of elimination .. we know it will never be Indiana Jones; far too many discussion about it to rehash. Demolition Man is Licensed, and has Three actors on it's translite, no way it doesn't require extra backing. Judge Dredd is potentially acquirable, but 6 ball multiball, plus capture balls on the playfield and a rotating planet for the ball lock and there may be concerns about the performance limits of lower level devices. Popeye is an unknown quantity as a licensed product now, and while it may play better once digitized there isn't a whole lot of support beyond curiosity.

Which leaves us Red and Ted's Road show. no license, and no other weird issues to consider.

That about sums it up. But don't forget there is a music license issue with Road Show.

N

netizen

That about sums it up. But don't forget there is a music license issue with Road Show.

leaving a song out is likely easier to renegotiate or get approved if the rights cannot be re-secured, as opposed to getting the requested voice overs or removal of characters that have been tossed around for some other titles

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts