Season 3: Who Dunnit, Junk Yard and BK2K confirmed!

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
I think you've found the right person to talk to, Party Zone is one of my favorite early 90s DMD games. It's funny, crazy, and overall just plain fun to play. You might also noticed that my username is Captain B. Zarre, which shows you much I love it. ;) #BringPartyZoneToPinballArcade

I noticed, for sure =] Capt. B. Zarre must be my favorite Pinball DJ... ;)

I know Party Zone from when I was working on a campsite. I was part of the entertainment team (that kind of campsite) and the pinball machine was in the campsite's cafetaria, which was basically the hangout for the youngsters, especially when it was raining. I worked there for two years, must have played Party Zone a zilllllllion times =]

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
For starters, Black Knight 2000 has The King's Ransom, the very first wizard mode ever, so that alone makes it noteworthy enough for inclusion in TPA, at least in my own estimation. Also, the soundtrack stands as one of the 10 best in any pinball machine ever–take a listen for yourself:

Just as a side note, be sure to give Black Knight another go once ROM emulation gets done–I actually like it even with scriptulation instead of proper emulation, though, so I'm definitely biased on that front.

That. Was. Awesome.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Both of them were by the same designer, Steve Ritchie.

It feels like the best soundtracks are in his games. F14 Tomcat, BK2K, Rollergames, The Getaway are prime examples.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Both of them were by the same designer, Steve Ritchie.

It feels like the best soundtracks are in his games. F14 Tomcat, BK2K, Rollergames, The Getaway are prime examples.

There's a reason for that.

Steve is a lifelong musician has a hand in the music in several games he's done. Then you've got guys like Dan Forden and Chris Granner doing work with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts