• Street Fighter II

Votes: 24 10.8%
  • Fire!

Votes: 35 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Can we get 250? There should be more voters. This is definitely one of, if not the best polls for balance, feasability in results and variety.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Can we get 250? There should be more voters. This is definitely one of, if not the best polls for balance, feasability in results and variety.

I think so, especially if the TAF KS starts and puts some more eyes on the forum..

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

Thanks! I really tried to get all the main ones in there that everyone wanted, without polluting it with unrealistic tables ("Lord of the Rings", "Dr. Who", etc) and nonsensical titles ("Genesis", "Elvis", etc)

I post the link to the poll on each news update that Farsight posts on the FB page. (Tournament announcement post, Tournament winner post, Sneak peek table pictures/New table announcement posts, etc) I also post a link on their page every two weeks or so.

I also asked Farsight if they'd post a link to the Poll in the final newsletter, and they said they'd get back to me, but I'm not too worried about it. All I care about is the fact that they said they've been keeping an eye on it. :cool:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, one less is needed now........

...those two from my sig and
Judge Dredd
Xenon
The Party Zone
Red and Ted's Roadshow
TX-Sector
Phantom of the Opera
Tales from the Crypt
Fire!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Thanks! I really tried to get all the main ones in there that everyone wanted, without polluting it with unrealistic tables ("Lord of the Rings", "Dr. Who", etc) and nonsensical titles ("Genesis", "Elvis", etc)

I post the link to the poll on each news update that Farsight posts on the FB page. (Tournament announcement post, Tournament winner post, Sneak peek table pictures/New table announcement posts, etc) I also post a link on their page every two weeks or so.

I also asked Farsight if they'd post a link to the Poll in the final newsletter, and they said they'd get back to me, but I'm not too worried about it. All I care about is the fact that they said they've been keeping an eye on it. :cool:

Yes. Don't close it.
Let it grow a little more.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Read on FB today :

The Pinball Arcade : EA has an exclusive deal for monopoly, there's no way we can do it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Hey Dokken !
I really LOVE each of your post in this forum.
I mean, I adore you. You're so brilliant.
Can't you make Mousin' Around #1 ?
You're so fantastic...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Read on FB today :

The Pinball Arcade : EA has an exclusive deal for monopoly, there's no way we can do it.

Given EA's the developer of The Simpsons Tapped Out, do they also have an exclusive lock on anything Simpsons-related? Guess that would kill either of those tables. I gather TSPP is popular, though I've never seen or played it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts