Season 4, the last season. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantsu

Jun 1, 2014
I will probably buy season 4 tables only after they are all released (like I did with season 2). But if its the last season...
will they (Farsight) release somekind of "Pinball Arcade Gold" or "Pinball Arcade Complete Edition"?
I mean there are some tables I'm lacking, so I would like to get them all in the end, but maybe this "last edition" offers them cheaper than it would getting them separately.

Yes. Money is issue for me.

Why I think that season 4 is the least one?
Well... there is only so much 90's non-licenced tables left and they release mostly stuff from 90's, right?
With less than 20 (or maybe less than 15) popular non-licenced 90's tables left they will never have enough for season 5.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Farsight have said many times they have plans for Season 4, 5 and have no intentions of stopping as long as sales are strong. As long as we keep buying them, Farsight will keep making them.

In terms of Farsight's selection, it's fair to say 80s is fair game too. Four alphanumerics so far in Season 3. Though you're right, I don't see Farsight exhausting their options from the 70s and older before throwing in the towel.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Maybe 3 is the last. But I wouldn't expect an extremely good deal after that. Single packs will probably still be cheaper

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I will buy tables as long as FS keep bringing them out, assuming they keep releasing them on the PC(Steam), if they were to stop supporting that platform then i suppose that would be it for me, i have no interest in any other platform now.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There are still MANY tables they could do.

Xbox will generate more revenue for them and, hopefully, keep them going.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Where did this "last season" stuff come from anyway? FarSight sure never said it, and since FarSight never said it, then WTF?

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
We might get 10 seasons
Who knows

As long as revenue is strong we are good

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I mean there are some tables I'm lacking, so I would like to get them all in the end, but maybe this "last edition" offers them cheaper than it would getting them separately.

So, paraphrasing, you created this post to say "I'd love to pay less for DLC because money is an issue for me".

Money isn't easy for me either, having to support a family of two kids. It doesn't stop me withholding a meal once a month from them so I can spend the $5 on a table.

KIDS, KEEP CHOPPING THAT FIREWOOD GODDAMMIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts