Shake Tilt too sensitive?

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
I use the shake tile, and I notice on some tables, I shake just once (and gently) it gives an automatic tilt. It seems disruptive to the play experience. Anyone else notice this? Some tables this happens on are Firepower and Haunted House. What do you think?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Been that way on iOS since the beginning. It also acts very differently based on if you play in landscape or portrait. There are some other threads on this if you search around for them. Not really any solution other than to switch to touch nudge instead of Shake. Will take some time to get used to touch nudging, but that is the only solution to your problem.

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Thanks will do. It seems strange though that it would only apply to some tables, but not others. Is there an answer for this?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play in landscape and was tilting constantly. If I had my tablet on a desk where I could keep it very steady, then it was almost usable. But it was so frustrating that I switched to touch nudging. When I gave up on shake nudging it was pretty bad on every table that I could remember. Odd that shake seems to work well on some tables for you. It didn't for me, but I haven't tried shake in well over a year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts