Shenmue 3 (AKA Today has been the best day of my life)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
considering the first two games cost 80-120 million each to make what can they do with two even keeping 2000 era production values?

also wheres my virtual arcade?

you depressed yet?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sony is also fitting the bill.

Personally, I think the game is going to be a sales flop.
Sad to say but realistically, I really don't think anyone who didn't already love the first two are going to care.

Those who did though, this is a huge day and one we've been waiting for. The gameplay video makes the game seem like it will play, look and sound like the first two, while looking quite a bit better. It seems to still have that stilted, and slightly juttery pacing, and weird voice acting from the older games. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd even love if it was the old Dreamcast game engine. I just want the story to end as Suzuki intended it.

This is less a game to me and more closure. The original, along with the Dreamcast were very very important to me at that point in my life.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a mixture of games at the E3 2015 this morning ,i think it covers everyones tastes,i ordered Batman today then i`ll order Mad Max, Forza 6, Need For Speed.i`ll be be keeping an eye on the rest of the E3 in case there is another game !!!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
considering the first two games cost 80-120 million each to make what can they do with two even keeping 2000 era production values?

also wheres my virtual arcade?

you depressed yet?

Making a Shenmue-caliber game isn't going to be as expensive as it was fifteen years ago. It's hardly going to look like Assassin's Creed, but it could work. It is a shame that it won't be big budget, though.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
granted, but even today imo indie titles on a budget dont have the same polish and feel as the games thry are cloning or reinterpting, maybe its just me and my rose tint glasses. its not about skill or even getting thr band back together but when i see the lines modern sensiblities or new comer friendky i kinda **** the bed

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
This is less a game to me and more closure. The original, along with the Dreamcast were very very important to me at that point in my life.

Wasn't it originally supposed to be a four game series?

Doesn't matter. I'm stoked to have this a reality & to play Blast Corps again on the Xbox One.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.