Single tables or Pack?

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Hello
I'm just about to buy a PS3. I used to have one around 4 years ago and had Pinball hall of fame: The Williams collection which was great.

Anyway my question is that I currently play Pinball Arcade on my iPad or phone and I just buy single tables to add to my table collection but how does all this work on the PS3? Help would be appreciated.

Basically how do I get started when I get the console,

Cheers Mo,

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hello
I'm just about to buy a PS3. I used to have one around 4 years ago and had Pinball hall of fame: The Williams collection which was great.

Anyway my question is that I currently play Pinball Arcade on my iPad or phone and I just buy single tables to add to my table collection but how does all this work on the PS3? Help would be appreciated.

Basically how do I get started when I get the console,

Cheers Mo,

There are less options to buy on PS3 - you cannot buy tables individually where they are part of a two-pack. Obviously, for TZ, STTNG and Season 3 onwards, this doesn't apply. But any tables that are part of a two-pack, you need to buy the two-pack. Same goes for the base pack.

You can buy season passes for season 1 and 2 as well. Season 3 pass will come soon.

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Hello
Got my PS3 today and I have options to purchase at the store which includes pinball arcade for £7.99 (no idea what that is) and season packs 1 & 2 for £24.99 a piece.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hello
Got my PS3 today and I have options to purchase at the store which includes pinball arcade for £7.99 (no idea what that is)

It's the main game which contains the core pack (4 tables: ToTAN, ToM, BH and Rbion). :)

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
thanks and its 4 years since I had a PS so trying to pick up where I left off. I've tried to download the core pack which is a great starter for me but it seem to lock up and all I can do is switch off and restart but it happens every time I try to download and not sure what's going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.