Six tables crash IOS iPad 2 with the paragon update

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Bride of pinbot
Centigrade 37
Eldarodo EM
Fireballflight 2000
Going nuts

I tried deleting and reinstalled a few times but crashes TPA. I checked every game and these six are the only ones that crash.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Yep....iPad Pro and the same tables are crashing for me also. This is the first Update I have had this issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Deepest blue

Jul 14, 2012
Hello. Add Centaur to the list :( also certain fonts appear squashed or clipped especially when in the settings & options .

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Hello. Add Centaur to the list :( also certain fonts appear squashed or clipped especially when in the settings & options .
The first few times launching the game, the introductory text was squished together, like the leading was way too tight. All of a sudden, that fixed itself.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
You would think that after two months farsight would have loaded the new update on an iPad or iPhone to see if any tables are effected.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Dang! Centigrade and ElDorado are go-to tables for me. Because of my busy schedule, and because the games are so short, they're pretty much daily plays. Really frustrating.

Also, my SafeCracker coin collection is back to zero. Again.

Tried the Paragon table, and it seems pretty fun. The ads would be tolerable since it appears you can play a little longer than before but, 3 out of four plays, I get the "updating" notification over the top of the ad and it doesn't go away. Have to force-quit and restart.

Centaur is okay for me, tho

iPad Pro.

P.s. No indication for which ball you're playing on Gorgar!

Last edited:

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Hitting the same crashes. What's interesting is that it downloaded a table update just before. I went to Manage Tables and it said all tables were up to date. I went to the next crashing table and it downloaded an update too.

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Centaur works fine on my iPad Pro running iOS 10.3.2. The rest of the tables mentioned here crash hard while loading. *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.