Slowdowns with latest version?

strells

Oct 7, 2014
My Nexus 7 2013 is getting a little long in the tooth, but it's always played TPA perfectly. With the latest update though, even with detail and textures turned down, I had some stuttering on some tables such as Fishtales and Road Show after playing them for a little while. They'd be OK at first, but then the ball would start stuttering. Quitting the app and rebooting the device have no affect. Most tables, including the new R911, play perfectly. Anybody else seeing this?

Steve

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
I'm getting stuttering on my LG G4 so something is definitely up with the performance. It was originally fairly smooth.

It's been like that since the Android 6.0 update. Zaccaria Pinball still runs the same so I think it could be compatibility issues with the current OS.

Last edited:

zzm

Jan 25, 2016
I have LG G4 with the exact same problem although more severe since I can't play any table without extreme stuttering, especially when the ball is close to the flippers. Everything was fine up until I upgraded to marshmallow 6.0.. I have sent a support request and done everything they asked me to try but nothing seems to work, even factory reset of the phone. Last I heard from the support team was beginning of February when they said that they would look into it....

zzm

Jan 25, 2016
still got the same issues with the latest update as of today... whats going on? will this ever be fixed so i can play again?

AnvilCloud

Jun 25, 2016
Only very occasional slowing on my Note 3. There is still a bug present where I throw the game to the background, or pause and turn off/on the device and everything goes hyperspeed. The music, physics, everything just goes like 3xs speed.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts