So TPA is coming to Xbox One in June (hopefully)

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
According to today's newsletter,
The Xbox One version has finally cleared certification! We are on to the retail testing phase which should be done by next week.

This long awaited release is finally coming and we are very excited that Pinball Arcade will finally be available before Christmas with Season One, Two AND Three!!!
GET EXCITED, X B O N E B O Y S! CLEARCERT HYPE!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Good! Now I just need to see if I'll need any more funds in order to get all three seasons. Having a bulk deal for all three would be awesome!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Ooh, I think I saw my Target flyer has buy one get 20% off game cards this week. Guess I can pick up a few Xbox Live cards to help pay for this. ($100 (2x$50) in cards for $90 ($50 + $40 (20% off)).

wolfson

May 24, 2013
for all you XBOX 1 owners I couldn`t be more happier and hopefully XBOX 360 soon after followed by PS4,and then the lighting on the PCs,hopefully everyone has a MERRY XMAS or HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! :cool:

---stone---

Dec 23, 2013
Really curious to see how this looks, sounds, and runs compared to PS4.

I think it will look slightly better, run better, and sound better on Xbox One since its taken this long for TPA to arrive on the console. Would be a shame if it sounds like the current PS4 version. Once Season Two arrives on PS4, "a month later", if that holds up... I have a feeling that an update to existing PS4 tables or make it run better (although it runs pretty good imo now), fix some bugs, perhaps in need of a graphics tweak, but it better sound much fn better.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I think it will look slightly better, run better, and sound better on Xbox One since its taken this long for TPA to arrive on the console. Would be a shame if it sounds like the current PS4 version. Once Season Two arrives on PS4, "a month later", if that holds up... I have a feeling that an update to existing PS4 tables or make it run better (although it runs pretty good imo now), fix some bugs, perhaps in need of a graphics tweak, but it better sound much fn better.

I agree, it should be identical to the most recent PC version + new console graphics and features.

^^

Why this can't happen is a mystery and yet to be answered.

Keep in mind that the PS4 version used the same housing as PS3 version in terms of UI. Game play was obviously improved.

With that said, the XBox version and any updates to the PS4 should be standardized and identical to the PC version.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
No ****ing Way....tomorrow!!!!!

Is this even on FS Facebook page announcing this!!???

They better give us 360 owners some sort of discount??

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't know how accurate it is. Just passing it along. Please don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Typical FS, usually involves a delay of some kind...oh and blaming a 3rd party, guess we shouldn't be surprised really!

Probably be as well supported as the 360 version

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.