So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im expecting the usual update to install tables, when you buy you get the unlock under 1000kb but if FS wanted to include the last 2 packs we should see a unlock then SUPER ULTRA MEGA END ALL PATCHES, then 19 (scheduled for today and 20....but its FS so who knows they dont.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
So with a resubmission does that add another month? :(
I really hope after all this time they don't stagger the release over 2 weeks. Might as well just submit the 2 after them now too.

Sony wouldn't screw over developers like that. At least if they want people to develop for them.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
wow I was being optomistic...but why am I supprised? freaking FS! again. so the next pack/ super mega ultra-duper patch will be delayed past JAN. good ol'farsight.....you think with a name like FAR-sight theyd look ahead aswell as where they've been and heading. NOPE!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
This will probably mean we'll be four packs behind.

Doesn't really bother me as I'm patient, but I think Farsight better upgrade their riot gear...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm really patient as well, but even I'm getting tired of this.

I'm anticipating 19 and 20 to come out at the same time.

Emergency_Room

Nov 3, 2013
I don't complain about delays in gaming There are always other games out there to play for the time being and I would rather wait a bit longer and have a game that works right rather than having a buggy mess that is unplayable.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I actually forget what table packs we're getting on the PS3. how long ago were these tables announced? When they show up I'm just like "Cool! New tables to play!"

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I actually forget what table packs we're getting on the PS3. how long ago were these tables announced? When they show up I'm just like "Cool! New tables to play!"

Aren't packs 19 and 20 all Gottliebs? I can imagine after playing a game of Victory that some people will be like "I waited how many months for THIS?!?". At least Cue Ball Wizard is decent. Maybe Class of 1812 is in there too which is good.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I don't complain about delays in gaming There are always other games out there to play for the time being and I would rather wait a bit longer and have a game that works right rather than having a buggy mess that is unplayable.

Ah, yeah. Generally speaking you are right. But it this case they're not making any changes to the game, just to the purchasing/PSN store interface. Other than that, Pack 19 was released the end of October 2013, and we're now mid-January 2014, so it's about time for a release.

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
I keep looking forward to the latest PS3 table packs and they keep getting pushed back. Bummer. Season 3 is underway elsewhere, I don't understand the lack of love for the PS3 platform.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Aren't packs 19 and 20 all Gottliebs? I can imagine after playing a game of Victory that some people will be like "I waited how many months for THIS?!?". At least Cue Ball Wizard is decent. Maybe Class of 1812 is in there too which is good.

No slam dunks in those packs for sure. I did like victory a fair bit and el dorado is okish. At least after that you have fish tales coming which is just absolutely stellar.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Huge bug? Not being able to buy the table pack from in the game, I guess were to stupid to remember to go to the PS store manually like we used to.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I keep looking forward to the latest PS3 table packs and they keep getting pushed back. Bummer. Season 3 is underway elsewhere, I don't understand the lack of love for the PS3 platform.

I can't stand these people that create accounts on here just to spew out ignorant drivel. It's Sony that's the problem, not FS. Although this delay is an exception but I'll still never forget the whole TZ confusion with the sparkly vampires legal battle.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
ignorance/patience where is the line drawn? Im NOT patient and again I have no need for them Im not a Dr. but I really have no choice enless I buy a new device that current with release schedules. Generally PS3 has been "BEHIND" other platforms when it comes to fixes and packs but F.F.SAKES! this goes beyond patience its now in the realm of comedy. Year 3 and still cant figure out simple little thing,but if it WAS submitted when FS said it was this would have been fixed MONTHS AGO!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
ignorance/patience where is the line drawn? Im NOT patient and again I have no need for them Im not a Dr. but I really have no choice enless I buy a new device that current with release schedules. Generally PS3 has been "BEHIND" other platforms when it comes to fixes and packs but F.F.SAKES! this goes beyond patience its now in the realm of comedy. Year 3 and still cant figure out simple little thing,but if it WAS submitted when FS said it was this would have been fixed MONTHS AGO!

I don't think you can make assumptions about the Sony submission process unless you've experienced it yourself. At the end of the day we lowly gamers don't know how the bug finding system and timeframes works, or whether there are exceptions made or holdbacks at Sony's end. it's probably not a clear-cut process.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I don't understand the lack of love for the PS3 platform.

Not a lot players compared to mobile devices fanbase + Sony's "hell" when FS want to submit something + DLC can't be patched + hardware hard to programm... and so on.

We can be happy that FS still considers the PS3 version (i.e. megapatch).

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
I can't stand these people that create accounts on here just to spew out ignorant drivel. It's Sony that's the problem, not FS. Although this delay is an exception but I'll still never forget the whole TZ confusion with the sparkly vampires legal battle.

Sorry you felt that my comment was "ignorant drivel" and that I created an account in the forums to (sic) "just spew it out." That really wasn't the intent. FarSight has been wonderfully responsive when I've reached out to them, and I'm very impressed with the product - particularly the fact that I can play my favorite tables in my living room without having to spend several thousand dollars to buy one from a collector. That said, PS3 is a huge platform with a huge user base. If you have proof that Sony is at the root of what is causing the delays, I would be interested in hearing why that is so. That is, if you can mind your manners and refrain from insults.

Not a lot players compared to mobile devices fanbase + Sony's "hell" when FS want to submit something + DLC can't be patched + hardware hard to programm... and so on.

We can be happy that FS still considers the PS3 version (i.e. megapatch).

Makes sense, and I'm happy that they consider the PS3 version. Cross-platform offerings like this can't be easy to maintain, that's for certain. I've just been wondering where the table packs are and what the latest news is, there doesn't seem to be any official channel for disseminating updated information, although as I mentioned FarSight has been wonderfully responsive when I've contacted them. I can't say the same for Sony or a lot of other developers.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So is there a release date or a time frame when they are coming out?

They have now said that the release has to coincide with PSN releases on Tuesday. So the optimistic day or three will have to wait until Tuesday at earliest. I'm glad they clarified it because it was initially phrased in a way to suggest it could come out any time once the patch was approved.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
It's possible to guess from the leaderboards how many ps3 users there are, right? It will be interesting to see how many people purchase the new packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.