Some thoughts

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
DX11 is out (in beta, but yeah), and its awesome.

1) Lighting is way better. Beyond the obvious, tables I'd previously thought were boring become interesting. Turns out the light show was half the experience, and now we have it. I'd encourage you all to try games like T2 or Victory again with dark room settings, its way better.

2) The public beta seems to have fixed most of my problems with low rez textures. Tables look a million times better on my big HD TV. Which brings me to my next point...

3) Now that the table details are readable, can you put in an up-sell to pro options? I have all the standard season packs, I don't want to buy pro ala carte, and I don't want to rebuy content I already have. I would be willing to pay an extra $5 or so a season to upgrade my season. Can you make this an option, please?

4) I have no idea how, but I wish there was some way to display/interact with/ experience stuff that happens on the backboard. I kind of like future pinball's implementation, at any point I can press a button to look up at it. But it is a big part of a game, and I wish there was some way to look at it.

5) Can I request a way to turn off the GUI in attract mode? Maybe a hide button or something? Some tables do cool stuff and you can't see it through all the menu stuff.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Those are good comment and ideas. The only thing I don't see doable is the 5 bucks upgrade from standard to pro. I think there should be an upgrade path for sure, I hope they do this, but it should be priced at the price difference between the current standard and pro. I think that's $10?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts