Sonic Adventure 2 (GODDANG GHOSTS)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So I recently purchased the rerelease of Sonic Adventure 2 on my 360. The reason I bought it was due to the fact that it spoke a lot to me when I was young. Every day after elementary school, I would go right on my Gamecube and play it. I have fond memories of City Escape, Crazy Gadget and finally reaching the air necklace in Aquatic Mine. Everything plays as well as it did when I first played it, perhaps even better with the new HD settings.

The one thing I hate, and I mean HATE, is the jumpscare ghosts that pop out of nowhere in certain stages. In some of the emerald stages, if you get close to certain objects, a ghost with the most creepy face ever pops up, zooms into the screen, makes a terrifying sound, and then just disappears. When I was young this almost made me quit playing, but I found an excuse; I forced my Dad to play those levels. Somehow he was never scared of the ghosts for whatever reason. What's even more insulting is that this is a game for KIDS, no less. Go to 7:02 here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWqilXM04I) to see how horrifying it is.

Has anyone else enjoyed this masterpiece?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts