iOS - Bug [SPA] Star Trek table crashes on iPad 4

monza

Mar 26, 2016
I bought pack 1 and all other tables work fine but Star Trek always crashes the app when hit the start button. Tried hard reboot and reinstalling the app. Works fine on my iPhone 5S. Anyone else having this issue? Running latest iOS version...

Makes me wary of buying pack 2 for Ghostbusters...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I bought pack 1 and all other tables work fine but Star Trek always crashes the app when hit the start button. Tried hard reboot and reinstalling the app. Works fine on my iPhone 5S. Anyone else having this issue? Running latest iOS version...

Makes me wary of buying pack 2 for Ghostbusters...

I reported it as well. They are working on it. Hopefully they will find a fix for us.

monza

Mar 26, 2016
Thanks, good to know not just me. Hoping can be fixed when everyone comes back from holiday.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think iPad 4 is about the lowest iPad device supported. I wonder if the lighting is causing the crash? The lighting on Star Trek is very cool. The inserts look awesome, even on mobile.
I thought it was just me. You are the only other person I have seen mention it. Was beginning to think it was just an error during download.

Last edited:

SMJ

Dec 25, 2016
I think iPad 4 is about the lowest iPad device supported. I wonder if the lighting is causing the crash? The lighting on Star Trek is very cool. The inserts look awesome, even on mobile.
I thought it was just me. You are the only other person I have seen mention it. Was beginning to think it was just an error during download.

Crashes on a iPhone 5c, too. I'm up to date with latest iOS updates and I've tried a full restart of the phone. Mustang plays fine.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I haven't bought the iOS version as of yet, but I was able to do the "Challenge" and play all the tables (as long as I met the criteria to advance). I'm not sure if this is normal behavior or not, since I wasn't able to do it in SPA for Steam, but that could be because it's broken.

I was able to start Star Trek and play it, but it crashed when coming out of pause.

iPhone 6, current OS.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Taking a tip from another user, I ran through all the tables in "Challenge" mode, made it (on my second attempt, darn SST) to Star Trek. It loaded up and was playing fine, but then I paused it, hit "resume game" and the app crashed to iOS desktop. This is on iPad Air 1, running iOS 10.2.1.

This is the same bug reported by CycOd3liC on iPhone 6 above. Looking forward to getting the fix!

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks for the update. Please confirm the lighting effect of the laser light show on Klingon multiball with iPad 4 is working. Is this the LE with kickback on left side? I noticed with the app update that the shake effect now works when starting the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.