Special When Lit (Pinball documentary) Last chance to watch on Netflix

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just a heads up...
I just noticed that Netflix will be removing this on 10/20/13 so for those of you who missed it or want to watch it you have another week to do so.

Direct link to play it on Netflix

MV5BMTkyMDgxNTI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgzODQxNA@@._V1_.jpg

IMDB LINK

SPECIAL WHEN LIT (2009)
What made more money than the entire American movie industry through the 50s and 60s? Pinball. Special When Lit rediscovers the lure of a lost pop icon. A product of the mechanical and electrical age, the American invention swept the world and defined cool. Now it is relegated to a nostalgic footnote deserving a better fate. Joining the fans, collectors, designers and champion players from across the globe who share a world many of us didn't know still existed.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
there is abit of a sideshow vibe to the thing but lets face it pinballers are certainly a weird and wonderful group. like any hobby the freaks make for better tv movies lol

i enjoy it but theres certainly parts i sit and think nawwww were cooler than that! then i go to bed going nahhh probably not, laugh and sleep well

its all pinball to me, even if some of them needa chill

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
And on YouTube for the time being...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYsexIiSvQ

Lets see if it is the uninformative freakshow that has been mentioned; 1hour and 30min is pretty long for watching something that never delves into the subject... but lets see.

First note: Tim Arnold "But when it comes to pinball, it only exits in the real world; and can't be digitally duplicated"
Well well, guess none told Farsight....

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
I haven't watched this, and I think I actually own the DVD. A glimpse on youtube showed PAPA footage of the top players... is there any other high-quality movie that does? Just curious...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts