Request STAR TREK 25TH ANNIVERSARY Pinball

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
Being a new member and at the risk of beating the proverbial dead horse...

STAR TREK 25TH ANNIVERSARY.

I know. I know. Data East and so forth...

But Dammit, I really loved this machine...

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Scotty...reporting for duty! I like this table as well. Maybe FS could replace Scotty with Welshie to get around the lic. issues....;) Futurama Style!

WELSHIE!!!!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
1793349-scotty_toast.jpg

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I agree, I would LOVE to see ST 25th come to TPA. It's in my top 3 that I'd like to see added to TPA. I wouldn't mind a Kickstarter for it. I just love the audio on that table.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I can see this being a very easy table if TPA recreate it. Two really easy ramp shots, which are the main shot you need to aim for on the game. Also, the game's biggest killer, airball from the centre target OVER the flippers, won't exist on TPA because there are no airballs.

I actually quite like the table, it's got a good flow. But don't expect a challenge.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I might be in the minority, but I like the DE ST better than STTNG.
Yep, you are. The only group with less members is the "I like it when people kick me in the junk" club. The voice and sounds sparse and generic, a shallow ruleset (by today's standards), a half-size DMD with barely any animations (and the ones that are there are boring): it would be a good "normal" table, but not worth going after as a KS. If FS wants to pursue a ST KS, they'd be better off seeking the new Stern ST Steve Ritchie table. That's a KS I'd get behind. The phones, tablets, and last-gen systems would get left behind due to the high demand on resources to emulate SAM tables, but I can live with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.