Bug Starship Troopers crashes upon plunging

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I just downloaded Starship Troopers and the table crashes to the home menu as soon as I plunge the ball. I tried resetting my iPad but it keeps happening. Can someone fix this?

I am using an iPad Air on 8.1 iOS.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
If I do that will all my tables go away or can I keep them?

Maybe if I delete and reinstall ST it'll work.

Me too :( tried restarting iPad as well as deleting table and redownloading - crashes every time I plunge the ball. I hear the beginning of some dialog - maybe that's what is crashing it?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Me too :( tried restarting iPad as well as deleting table and redownloading - crashes every time I plunge the ball. I hear the beginning of some dialog - maybe that's what is crashing it?

Nope, I believe what's crashing it is the outlane gate. There isn't anything similar to it on other tables so that may be what causes the crash.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I'm using the iPad mini retina and when I shoot the ball all I see is the top right playfield. I hear ball flippers but can't see it. Also the cam button in left top corner is stuck on #1 and when I push it I hear click but doesn't change view.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Any ideas for the plunge crash? The game works fine on iPhone 5s and iPad 2 but not on my iPad retina

Trying to figure this one out. Haven't seen it on any devices I have here.

What is the Model # on the back of your retina?
And have you tried re-installing the app?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts