Starship Troopers Thread

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Question:

The psychic test video mode... Is it simply a 1:52 chance? Best I could do is match the suit once in a while. Have any of you matched the card, and if so, what is the reward?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Question:

The psychic test video mode... Is it simply a 1:52 chance? Best I could do is match the suit once in a while. Have any of you matched the card, and if so, what is the reward?

I think so. Make it truly psychic, close your eyes, and randomly select a card yourself!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Question:

Actually it's 1 in 53, because you have the Joker as well. I matched it once ;)

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
This is the worst video mode IMO since CBW's "catch the pool balls" mini-game.

Yeah, but at least with the SST psychic card selection, the player can quickly pick a card and move on. With the CBW video modes, they feel like they take an eternity to complete.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I got an exact match for an extra ball - proved to my self that it was possible but immediate thought was -"well, that will never happen again." the other two tiers of awards (match face and suit) have a much higher probability and are the actual achievable awards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts