Steam Sale Ended Early?

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
According to Farsights Facebook post they said the 50% off sale was till "2015.":

" It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas with the recent snow at the studio, so we are kicking off our 12 days with a HUGE Holiday Sale for iOS, Steam, Google play, Amazon, and OUYA!"

Season ONE and TWO Packs, Basic and Pro are 50% off until 2015!!!"

Well I was just on steam and the sale apparently ended early because there's no discount. Is this a glitch or is the Steam sale ending earlier than the others? If so I feel like Farsight should have mentioned that. If they did my bad I must of missed it. Oh well guess thats wat I get for waiting so long.

Just wondering if anyone knows whatsup with the Steam sale?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
According to Farsights Facebook post they said the 50% off sale was till "2015.":

" It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas with the recent snow at the studio, so we are kicking off our 12 days with a HUGE Holiday Sale for iOS, Steam, Google play, Amazon, and OUYA!"

Season ONE and TWO Packs, Basic and Pro are 50% off until 2015!!!"

Well I was just on steam and the sale apparently ended early because there's no discount. Is this a glitch or is the Steam sale ending earlier than the others? If so I feel like Farsight should have mentioned that. If they did my bad I must of missed it. Oh well guess thats wat I get for waiting so long.

Just wondering if anyone knows whatsup with the Steam sale?

Unfortunately Steam only allows sales for up to 14 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.