Android - Request Stereo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foul

Aug 19, 2013
Hi !

I just bought Pinball Arcade for my Nexus 7 (2012) and one thing is very annoying me : sound is Mono !!!

We are in 2013 and still no way to got pinball game in Stereo ???

My favorite table si "Creature from the Black Lagoon", i sometimes play with headphones on bed... but the sound is mono :(

Thx.

Foul

Aug 19, 2013
i remember playing Stereo pinball ... maybe not this one ...

Thx for fast reply ;)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi !

I just bought Pinball Arcade for my Nexus 7 (2012) and one thing is very annoying me : sound is Mono !!!

We are in 2013 and still no way to got pinball game in Stereo ???

My favorite table si "Creature from the Black Lagoon", i sometimes play with headphones on bed... but the sound is mono :(

Thx.

Hey there Foul. Welcome to the forums!

Because you're new, you probably have a lot to catch up on. I would definitely recommend reading back through the last 10 beta testing posts to get a feel for how the game has progressed, and look at Sean DonCarlos's "Master Issues List" in the General Forum.

Essential listening is also the Bobby King podcast series (General Forum has posts on these).

Doing these tasks will give you a really great overview of the Android scene, and quite a few questions will be answered for you.

While the ROM sound is mono, there is a Request for Enhancement (RFE) for stereo separated mechanical sounds. So when the left flipper fires, the sound would appear to come from the left. We're not talking *totally* left-isolated, but with separation that would suggest to the ear that it was a left flipper sound. If that makes sense...

I'm not sure of the priority of this RFE, so don't count on it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts