Stern Pinball Arcade Live For Xbox One.(US)

Icepagoda

Jun 6, 2014
What I want to know is why I can't reassign flipper controls. I play PA on the PC with triggers as primary but on XBox One I'm stuck with shoulder buttons only for primary flipper control? It feels so imprecise now.

Jun 29, 2013
What I want to know is why I can't reassign flipper controls. I play PA on the PC with triggers as primary but on XBox One I'm stuck with shoulder buttons only for primary flipper control? It feels so imprecise now.

You can change them in the Settings.They Are Default RB & LB and Changing them to The Triggers was the first thing i did.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Ok I just learned that when I purchased what I thought was the AC/DC pack, it doesnt include all the AC/DC tables -that's another pack. Im grumpy now.
What are these other AC/DC tables like?

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
On the plus side, Star Trek & AC/DC have the best play action yet in TPA. Well tuned & I even think the camera views are better.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Ok I just learned that when I purchased what I thought was the AC/DC pack, it doesnt include all the AC/DC tables -that's another pack. Im grumpy now.
What are these other AC/DC tables like?

From what I can tell, absolutely nothing different on the playfiield or gameplay between the 3 versions. The only thing I have seen that's different is the backbox and cabinet art. There are definitely differences between PRO and Premium, but PRO isn't offered in SPA. If I had a choice in the matter I would have preferred the PRO version being made as the lower playfield is really pointless. I do like the moving bell though.

Really a waste of 10 bucks for the LE pack unless you're into the nostalgia of it all.

Last edited:

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks.

What about the super deluxe Star Trek table -what's that like?

Ripleys is improved on all fronts, very nice.

I still dont care about Starship Troopers, one of my least favorites.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Steam version before the years out, awesome!!!. 18 days max then nice!

Will Ghostbuster be released before the years out?

Last edited:

Purp1eLemon

Jun 10, 2012
Can anyone please tell me why Farsight was able to release Last Action Hero for Stern Pinball Arcade while I've been waiting for the table to appear in Season 5 for about a year? Or why it's more expensive in Stern? Or better yet, why I paid for it anyway...?

Jun 29, 2013
Anyone get a 1.76Gb update today? Is it new or has the update been out for a while since I haven't played SPA on Xbox One for a few weeks I dont know if its new or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.