Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

topple69

Sep 20, 2016
Seriously what the **** - where is the oculus rift version of this game????!!!! Gear VR has it for over 6 months, runs like trash yet they don't showcase true VR until _____ ....still waiting. I don't even want to ask about the original tables (TPA) that they promised a year ago. Go on facebook and they just say "coming soon" and it will be shown at CES. That to me means no release until Q1 2017. I am getting really sick of waiting for this - just tell the public when it's coming out so we don't keep on getting disappointed.

topple69

Sep 20, 2016
when did we gather thesewhiney *****es?

sorry we're not just bending over and taking it. They have been stringing us VR guys along for a year now and NOTHING for true Oculus. Not sure why it's hard to understand the frustration.

How about this - no idea when it's going to come out? The company should shut their mouth and announce the date when it will. Don't string people along. There is something else going on though b/c a mod was put out already to get VR in TPA (not consumer release just DK2) so they must be doing this for another reason.

This is coming from a guy who owns Metallica and Ghostbusters Prem so I support stern a ton.

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
where did we pick the idiots up from?

Oh nice. I wondered if nobody else is interested in TPA (or SPA) anymore. But now I have a clue why this place is close to dead. Farsight probably loves how you act while using their name for the domain. Nice job so far. You just need to be rude to 4 or 5 more guys and you can talk to yourself here all day long. Sounds great I guess. I am out now, not interested in comments from a kid w/o manners and any clue.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Not so sure about that. Steam is being DDOS'ed as we speak. No word as to when servers return.

UPDATE: Steam is back! Now we wait...again.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Sort of! DLC seems to be unavailable. But I have the TPA tables I purchased through Steam showing unlocked!

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Sort of! DLC seems to be unavailable. But I have the TPA tables I purchased through Steam showing unlocked!

Yeah, same here. Mustang shows up in the top and I can play it but it shows locked down in the lower menu. Can't play AC/DC or Star Trek (Purchase goes to a generic screen).

EDIT: Mustang is a free table of the month, that would explain the lock down at the bottom.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Is anyone elses graphically settings not being saved??

I change the settings but if alwasy reverts back to default when i exit the config program, the game launches in a window and super low resolution!??

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Yes. Basically nothing is saved. Controller settings, Table light settings... just anything.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My only complaint so far is that Mustang and MSF both look a little blurry. I will probably have a more accurate opinion once I come up with $40 to buy the package. Then again, Steam is not allowing purchases yet, and they did just go through DDoS. Now that the election's over, it's back to hacking game servers, I guess.

It seems like the early TPA Sterns got a bit of "re-master" treatment in SPA. That could be a model for re-mastering the first two seasons of TPA, should FarSight decide to do so. BTW, the sound quality in SPA is very nicely done.

Two folks on the boards have mentioned previously paid-for TPA tables unlocking. Not me-no big deal.

Members online

Members online