Request Stern's Monopoly

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I would welcome this addition to TPA. The local arcade has one of these but, in true local fashion, it does not work properly. The flippers are so weak that you will not make a shot up any ramp. And, one of the flippers just spins 'round and 'round.* It is quite clear to me that the state I live in only cares about the video lottery machines. Everything else is left to rot.

* I know... bad joke.

PinballGrump

Jan 15, 2016
I would love to see the Monopoly pinball machine added to TPA. One problem is that in 2013, EA signed a deal with Hasbro to develop mobile games based off of their brands, including Monopoly, for four years.

http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=775088

If it is an exclusive license, that may mean FarSight wouldn't be able to release it for the mobile version of TPA. However, recently Broadwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure and MONOPOLY Bingo! were released for mobile which were developed by Shark Party and Storm8 Studios; respectively, so it may mean that EA do not have exclusive rights.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I think you should ask Stern about that. It's probably coming sooner or later.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi guys i am aware that this following question doesnt belong here but it would be great if one of you could give me some explanation, its about nudging, when i nudge a table it seems i am only able to nudge up and downwards and i am not able to nudge sideways, can someone explain me how to make it possible to nudge sideways cause i really miss this possibility, thanx in advance for any answers.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Hi guys i am aware that this following question doesnt belong here but it would be great if one of you could give me some explanation, its about nudging, when i nudge a table it seems i am only able to nudge up and downwards and i am not able to nudge sideways, can someone explain me how to make it possible to nudge sideways cause i really miss this possibility, thanx in advance for any answers.

What controller do you use?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts