Bug STILL very poor audio quality on the PS4 version after almost 2.5 years

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Were going to address the Sound issue in the next update.

So, it has been over 2 months since this comment. We have paid for this game, it has been sitting with audio quality problems for years now. The tables still have bugs and graphical issues too. There is no word of when any of these bugs, or the audio quality, will be fixed on the PS4 version.

Honestly, this is no way to treat customers or to release games. This company treats its customers horribly, I seriously hope people think twice when supporting them in the future. No doubt they are devoting most of their time working on the Stern app. Farsights logic seems to be more like...why do something right the first time around when you can half-ass it, pump out more **** as fast as possible, get revenue. Very short sighted business plan that I guarantee will bite this company HARD in the ass unless they change their attitude very quickly.

It needed to be said.

You guys treat your customers like they are disposable.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
No doubt they are devoting most of their time working on the Stern app.

And PC. On which there is the less number of players btw.

I seriously hope people think twice when supporting them in the future.

That's already the case for me... since the beginning of Season 4.

On the other hand, playing on PS3, one of the less supported and polished version, helps a lot to be suspicious about FS policy.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
....So is it safe to assume that support for the PS4 version is dead at this point....?
Looks like they don't give a fcuk

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, what do they care if we are left waiting around for tables, they have my PS3/PS4 season pass money already.

They should drop last gen systems if consoles are such a PITA for them. Make season five the last season for PS3/Vita. Be done with that mongoloid Cell processor in the PS3, and dump the (mostly dead) Vita because it's little more than a cross-buy money suck anyway. That would free up some resources for them to finally fix up the PS4 version and then get it closer to a normal release schedule. PS4 isn't much more than a canned PC, it should be much easier to program for than the PS3 ever was.
I wouldn't be all that thrilled about them ending support on PS3/Vita (I own all of TPA for PS3/PS4/Vita) and only continuing with the PS4, but at least I would understand why they would do it and would be sort of unhappily OK with it. You know what I mean?

starck

Jun 7, 2012
so when can ps4 customers expect a patch for the numerous bugs?
We've literally been waiting years now for multiple issues to be addressed.
I think I might nickname this game "Payday 2: pinball arcade edition."

It's a harsh nickname, but deserved at this point.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve been playing V.Rossi,Carmageddon,Project Cars and Gran Turismo 6 for the last month.2 days ago I started playing all my pinball games,Zaccarria,Pro,Zen and TPA.you don`t realise how great TPA is,i know there are bugs and a few graphic issues but that doesn`t bother me as long as I can play !!! thanks FlippyFloppy for the update that`s on it`s way.i`ve been playing PC,PS3,PS4 and XBOX 1. only shame for me is 3D is only on PS3 ,which is bloody fantastic !!!bloody hell it`s great playing pinball again.:cool:2 weeks No Mans Sky,4 weeks Assetto Corsa and then in 8 weeks the one I can`t wait for Forza Horizon 3 in my backyard Surfers Paradise AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
I really do hope they finally fix Cirqus Voltaire along with the audio. It's always sad when you see how polished the PC version looks in comparison.

A Menagerie ball that changes color with the Neon tube when you start every game.
Non Crackling Audio
No transparent squares on the playfield
No Ghostballs in the plunger area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmf9stUXVpg

The differences are striking. The PS4 version used to look like this before the first patch.

But now it just looks like crap. While every other version looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYPffP-q3Y

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Since the update is coming soon, it would be really nice if Flippy could tell us if the sound issue will be fixed, as well as any other fixes like the Gorgar pop bumpers, the F-14 250,000 flight bonus goal, and the phantom ball in the plunger bug.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Since the update is coming soon, it would be really nice if Flippy could tell us if the sound issue will be fixed, as well as any other fixes like the Gorgar pop bumpers, the F-14 250,000 flight bonus goal, and the phantom ball in the plunger bug.
I'm not too sure about the other platforms but on PS4 the F-14 wizard goal was fixed after the release of the five tables.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm not too sure about the other platforms but on PS4 the F-14 wizard goal was fixed after the release of the five tables.

This is great news. I just wish someone would have confirmed this sooner. Now, I'll have to wait until I am done with the game I am currently playing before I go for it.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
So, beyond getting a few more tables, we should see not only the sound fixes, but maybe clearing up those ghost balls that appear around some tables?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.