Superball's Pinvlog

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Hi everyone.

Yes it's been a while.
Last time I was around in said something about the Getaway being what would get me to start buying tpa again. Tonight I will be grabbing it on steam.

I've had around lot going on lately. I'm starting a new job after 7 years at my current company. I recently ended a 5 year relationship. Big shakeup in my life this year.

One thing I've done a couple times and I miss doing was my pinvlog and thanks to the Getaway, a table I know very very very very well (I might still have the all time high score on one of the versions at vpforums).

I'm planning on reviving my vlog with HS2. And I hope a few people at least are looking forward to it as much as I'm looking forward to making it.

Miss the group here, looking forward to being back here to argue pointlessly with each and every one of you.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Lol
Annaballs dude, and I've been having lots of unprotected pinball sessions.

Pythong is still a work in progress, aslo got me a lot of footage of the Toronto FC match from today, got almost the whole match, including 5 goals. That's like a season's worth in one match.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Lol
Annaballs dude, and I've been having lots of unprotected pinball sessions.

Pythong is still a work in progress, aslo got me a lot of footage of the Toronto FC match from today, got almost the whole match, including 5 goals. That's like a season's worth in one match.

I recently started to follow MLS because now we get a lot of live games on Eurosport 1 & Eurosport 2 for the next couple years (not in the UK). Yesterday I wanted to see Toronto FC but fall asleep before the game started and woke up when it was over. :) So, Toronto is your team? Not Montreal?

On your Vlog, I like it and think it's cool that you play in portrait mode, but, as you know, the viewer has to rotate his monitor in landscape mode to get full screen. It's pretty hard to control the mouse on a rotated monitor which runs in landscape mode.
However you can watch the portrait PAPA videos in full screen when you set the monitor to portrait mode. I don't know how they do it, but it's more comfortable, because of the mouse movement.
Just my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts