Request Switch forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Sure is swell that those of us who made the mistake of buying the physical version are punished for it by still being stuck on 1.1.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
We got the 1.1 update. Then nothing since. Just checked, still says I'm on the current version.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Portrait mode has been added!

You can switch TATE/YOKO modes at any time using the "-" (Minus) button on your Left Joycon. TATE mode supports handheld, dual, Pro controller and touch control modes.

Full in-game touch control is now supported in all modes (for those who actually like playing on touch screens ;)

Loading times for tables are 8-9 seconds quicker for tables.

Some intermittent lag on ACDC and Starship Troopers has been fixed.

New controls screen calling out the TATE and YOKO modes of control.
Patch notes

We got the 1.1 update. Then nothing since. Just checked, still says I'm on the current version.
I'll look into this tomorrow.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Those patch notes sound really nice. Touch support is something I really want purely for plunging.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Our Switch dev said end of the month for physical version, the products are different enough that it takes some time to update them both.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
[MENTION=7069]FarSight_Matt[/MENTION] Has the missing instant infos issue been fixed in AC/DC ? Thanks!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Our Switch dev said end of the month for physical version, the products are different enough that it takes some time to update them both.

Alright, thanks. Nice to know it's still going to get updates.

I'm hoping that the next physical update is going to catch the physical version all the way up to where the digital version is now with 1.3.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
How do you play portrait in handheld mode? At the moment you can only use the right joy con to choose a table and the stick as the plunger. You are forced to use touch screen for flippers.

The best way would be to let you flip the screen in the opposite direction and use the left joy con buttons for flippers, as the buttons are more central on that controller.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Nintendo needs to change whatever is making that possible. The idea of digital verses physical having different update levels is just wrong and complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.