• Transporter

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Whirlwind

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I actually love the sounds. Though they do get stuck in my head. My only wish is that it had multiball, but I still like it a lot.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I think this table has a chance to appear next season.
Meow ma meow meow

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
When it comes to system 11 tables I will mostly have to rely on Visual pinball recreations. I have only played a handful of them in real life but I love most of them.

I have never understood the appeal of Bad Cats though. It came out around the same time as Mousing around and to me, that is two completely different worlds. Mousin Around superior, Bad Cats pathetic (famous Marsian statement)

I have read somewhere that Python's least favorite games that he did was Bad Cats and Bugs bunny. Sounds about right to me. (never played Bugs)

I would really like to see: 1. Banzai Run 2. Mousin around 3. Swords of Fury 4. Radical 5. Game show 6. F-14 and at least one or two others

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Nothing beats Mousin' Around ! :D

"Bad Cats was a joke. Bad Cats, and Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball, are one of my "yes boy, kiss-ass"... and they're one of my worst experiences..."
Anghelo Python
[h=1][/h]

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Nothing beats Mousin' Around ! :D

"Bad Cats was a joke. Bad Cats, and Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball, are one of my "yes boy, kiss-ass"... and they're one of my worst experiences..."
Anghelo Python
[h=1][/h]

Python was so full of himself. He didn't even design those games, he merely did the art.

Though, that said, Barry Oursler also has a distaste for Bad Cats.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Python was so full of himself. He didn't even design those games, he merely did the art.

Though, that said, Barry Oursler also has a distaste for Bad Cats.

Oursler spoke of his "working" relationship with Python at the UK Pinball Party. Apparently Python would lrave everything to the last minute, and sometimes go missing for weeks on end. He produced the goods, but wasn't very reliable!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like Bad cats quite a bit. It's a fun quirky game to me.

But I really don't like Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball. The art is good and the reverse trough shot is interesting for about one game. But that's about it for me. Even my wife dislikes Bugs and she loves the theme.

karl

May 10, 2012
I believe Python was the only one who wanted popeye and he wanted it bad.

He hassled Roger Sharpe to get that license, I have heard.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
When it comes to system 11 tables I will mostly have to rely on Visual pinball recreations. I have only played a handful of them in real life but I love most of them.

I have never understood the appeal of Bad Cats though. It came out around the same time as Mousing around and to me, that is two completely different worlds. Mousin Around superior, Bad Cats pathetic (famous Marsian statement)

I have read somewhere that Python's least favorite games that he did was Bad Cats and Bugs bunny. Sounds about right to me. (never played Bugs)

I would really like to see: 1. Banzai Run 2. Mousin around 3. Swords of Fury 4. Radical 5. Game show 6. F-14 and at least one or two others

Good Bally choices. Game Show would be especially good on TPA. Unlike playing a real-life machine, you wouldn't be nearly blinded by the image of Keith McTeeth on the backglass. When I first started playing pinball, it was mostly the System 11 games I played. Those were some great pre-TAF experiences.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Oursler spoke of his "working" relationship with Python at the UK Pinball Party. Apparently Python would lrave everything to the last minute, and sometimes go missing for weeks on end. He produced the goods, but wasn't very reliable!

that's awesome. love hearing all this behind the scenes stuff. I too have never gotten the allure of bad cats. i've played it a couple of times and never enjoyed it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;kpExPATSdLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kpExPATSdLA[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts