(T2 Released!) iOS Version 2.7.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
It looks and runs beautifully. Thanks FarSight and a thanks to all the android beta testers. Next step to get it to us PC beta testers and then a new kickstarter. Life if good.

LOL. Since you're in the iOS section I found it's funny that you thanked the Android beta testers. :eek:

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
Will Farsight try to work out the kinks for the Kickstarter rewards over the weekend or am I waiting until next week?

Darkmeteor

Jul 20, 2013
What's wrong with the table reflections on the ball on iOS ? When the ball is around the 2 flippers on the blue parts it almost looks like it's transparent because of too much blue reflection, that looks ugly and unrealistic, don't know what's wrong here

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I see that T2 is out today for IOS. The table did not show up in my tables view. So I logged out, and tried logging back in. It now says my password is incorrect. I tried the password reset, but have not received a password rest e-mail yet? Sent e-mail to FS, hope they can get me going again!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
why is the ball so big on my demo?
9b2d1ed3-adc3-445a-90fc-c812ec830552_zpse18f844e.jpg

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Oh no! I seem to be the only person with this problem. I downloaded T2 paid for on to my iPad 4 with latest firmware and it starts the game ok then goes into launch mode but the moment I touch the screen it immediately crashes and returns me to the iPad front screen. I've done this 10 times at least and have reset and reloaded the app multiple times. I'm playing in portrait mode and landscape.

No one else getting this?

Update: all tables are crashing the app moments after ball launch now.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Oh no! I seem to be the only person with this problem. I downloaded T2 paid for on to my iPad4 with latest firmware and it starts the game ok then goes into launch mode but the moment I touch the screen it immediately crashes and returns me to the iPad front screen. I've done this 10 times at least and have reset and reloaded the app multiple times. I'm playing in portrait mode and landscape.

I have played it on my Ipad 5 and Ipod 5 and the table is working perfect so far Tim. Sorry to hear you are having issues with it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Oh no! I seem to be the only person with this problem. I downloaded T2 paid for on to my iPad 4 with latest firmware and it starts the game ok then goes into launch mode but the moment I touch the screen it immediately crashes and returns me to the iPad front screen. I've done this 10 times at least and have reset and reloaded the app multiple times. I'm playing in portrait mode and landscape.

Update: all tables are crashing the app moments after ball launch now.

Reset your device.

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
You may have to backup your save data then delete and re-install The Pinball Arcade.

I think I might. I've done a hard reset on my iPad, closed all open apps and now the PA app is crashing even as I hit the start button in the table menu.

I'm surprised this is only affecting me. I've never had any problems like this with Pinball Arcade on the iPad before. Always pretty stable.

How do I back up my save data? Not that I really care if I lose my high scores that much.

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Options → Back up save data → select Local or Remote

Awesome. Well, that worked great although now I have to download every table again. Terminator 2 looks great and plays well so far.

Question: Do I need to reload save data after I redownload all the tables or will it do it as I redownload each one? I already loaded the backup once.

Annoyingly, although in Manage Tables it let me redownload 20 tables from Season 2 I'm having to redownload each season 1 table individually.

Cheers PiN WiZ for the help!

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Awesome. Well, that worked great although now I have to download every table again. Terminator 2 looks great and plays well so far.

Question: Do I need to reload save data after I redownload all the tables or will it do it as I redownload each one? I already loaded the backup once.

Cheers PiN WiZ!

You should be able to restore data at any time.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well there was a problem with my KS. So I'm stuck waiting until that is sorted out. The game looks terrific on iOS though! (well for the 8 seconds it took me to reach the HS free limit on the table). :(

Well,at least I can play the real thing tomorrow...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
We ran into some complications so it is taking a bit longer than expected to entitle our backers. Sorry for the delay.
Argh, nooo :(

God damn this sucks, I really was thinking it was going to work first off this time. Every time this happens, more and more people get scared away from backing future projects. *This* is the stuff that'll prevent future tables from getting backed... not lack of interest.

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Pretty crap that Kickstarters are being unrewarded again. I think the support for any future KSs will be lessened greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts