(T2 Released!) iOS Version 2.7.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Feels like the physics have been tweaked to be very bouncy, sort of like ToM or earlier tables. Anyone else notice this? Not an inprovement, in my opinion.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
There actually isn't and issue. We are unlocking the tables as we speak. It's just a bit of a time consuming process.
Okay, that's all good then :)

Again, I'm not specifically concerned for myself, more the people who were hesitant about backing last time because of unlock issues. They're the people who don't come here and understand they may have to wait a day or two, more likely just fly off the handle and act irrationally.

But I'll pass the message on where I can that it won't be far off, in case they don't check these forums :)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Exactly...the update hasn't even been out 12 hours and already it's the end of the world for some and many are already throwing FarSight's future efforts under the bus. I would appreciate it if we could please hold off on these rants and give these guys a chance to do their job.

I'm doing my best to be patient. I understand things happen,and the fact that people at Farsight are taking extra steps to address the KS problems after hours is a plus,a good step,and the right thing to do.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Give it a try now, Nightwing, if you haven't just recently. I received mine for IOS a couple hours ago. I posted about it in the 'T2' thread in General Game Discussion. I was very surprised how smoothly it went that I wasn't even certain whether I really had it or just the demo. I'm very certain I do have the reward now though.

Last edited:

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Okay! All Mobile devices should be unlocked. Everyone needs to log out and back into their Farsight account to see T2 in the "My Tables" list.

There is going to be a delay for people who have a different email registered with Farsight than Kickstarter. I am going to come into work tomorrow and see if I can get to them.

If you your Farsight email is the same as your kickstarter and you don't see the table... send an email to support@pinballarcade.com. We will take care of you ASAP. Don't want to leave anyone hanging.

We love you guys and appreciate the help with T2.

Thanks everyone for your patience. :-D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Okay! All Mobile devices should be unlocked. Everyone needs to log out and back into their Farsight account to see T2 in the "My Tables" list.

There is going to be a delay for people who have a different email registered with Farsight than Kickstarter. I am going to come into work tomorrow and see if I can get to them.

If you your Farsight email is the same as your kickstarter and you don't see the table... send an email to support@pinballarcade.com. We will take care of you ASAP. Don't want to leave anyone hanging.

Good work. You should probably post that on your Kickstarter comments page too:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-terminator-2-judgment-day/comments

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for making this very playable on an ipad1. Was not expecting to be able to play this smoothly. Purchased and having lots of fun. (star trek not smooth like this therefore did not buy. A bit more going on there though so understandable)

night

May 18, 2012
Thank you for making this very playable on an ipad1. Was not expecting to be able to play this smoothly. Purchased and having lots of fun. (star trek not smooth like this therefore did not buy. A bit more going on there though so understandable)

Same with the iPad2, both TZ and ST:TNG has stuttering issues (and a few other tables as well). These where also the last tables that I had stuttering issues with, all tables released after that play smooth, no issues whatsoever.

Feels like the physics have been tweaked to be very bouncy, sort of like ToM or earlier tables. Anyone else notice this? Not an inprovement, in my opinion.

It's so weird how physics can be a personal thingy. I think the physics on T2 are one of the best so far.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Credit where it's due requested the pro version on iOS and that is what I got .. In double quick time :)
Looks and plays excellent .. Was never really a big fan of the real machine but enjoying this a lot .. Thanks farsight :)

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Yeah it would be nice to indicate how many credit you have in say, option menu list or somewhere.
Having season 2 pass (no pro) a pro version of T2 was downloaded automatically although I didn't explicitly request pro version... I was supposed to have 3 credits but I don't know how many now.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012

My commendations to you and the rest of the FS guys... that could honestly have not been smoother. I had a problem with not being able to connect at all to the FS servers (would just display the "backing up"/"restoring purchases" dialog box with no way to exit) but I put that down to being on the iOS7 beta. I removed and readded TPA and after everything downloaded, sure enough T2 was waiting for me as well :)

I'm glad it was as smooth as it was, and that everyone else should find it that way as well.

My faith has been restored :) Especially after playing the table... wow. Possibly the best looking of the new tables yet. Was there any extra effort put into getting this one in (given Jay's love for it) or is it using a new process we'll be seeing for all future (new) tables?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Oh no! I seem to be the only person with this problem. I downloaded T2 paid for on to my iPad 4 with latest firmware and it starts the game ok then goes into launch mode but the moment I touch the screen it immediately crashes and returns me to the iPad front screen. I've done this 10 times at least and have reset and reloaded the app multiple times. I'm playing in portrait mode and landscape.

No one else getting this?

Update: all tables are crashing the app moments after ball launch now.
i have not read all replies this happened to me last build. you have to uninstall the APP and reinstall. Backup ur data first > remote backup .

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
am downloading now (sat morning) did not get a chance last night got in late from work. table previews look good.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

Still no dice for me - I'm one of those mentioned above. I'm also not in the T2 backing credits,but I'm sure that can be fixed in due time. Still - I'm glad that Farsight is making a concentrated effort to get all the KS people taken care of.

I'll be okay - spending the weekend in the classic gaming state of NH. Pinball Wizard Arcade today,and Weirs Beach tomorrow! So I can live without T2. For now... :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'll be okay - spending the weekend in the classic gaming state of NH. Pinball Wizard Arcade today,and Weirs Beach tomorrow! So I can live without T2. For now... :)

OMG! I just went to the Weirs Beach arcades two days ago! They have a great selection of games, some prototypes (like their Earthshaker or Funhouse). I even got close to earning the jackpot on HS2! Have as much fun as you can!

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
T2 arrived on my iPad today, answered the message Rosa sent to my KS ID regarding my FS ID and KS E-Mail Address.

Thanks for the help guys, looking forward to playing the table today after work.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I'm also not in the T2 backing credits,but I'm sure that can be fixed in due time. Still - I'm glad that Farsight is making a concentrated effort to get all the KS people taken care of.

I must be dense. I think I've looked everywhere for the Kickstarter backer credits and I can't find them. Can someone tell me their location please?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

Regardless what some people initially said I think you guys did a great job getting everyone access to this table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts