T2 Update: Other Updates Included

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
T2 has been a hit table for us all, and there were a couple more minor updates released with it too. Some were officially documented in the newsletter, but some weren't. The complete list of updates:

Champion Pub:
The ball won't fall out of the left hole anymore.

Creature from the Black Lagoon:
"Rock around the Clock" song finally added.

Flight 2000:
???

Goin' Nuts!:
Tilting doesn't break the game any more.
Screen fixed on the table selection screen. Now, it has the TOTAN font and the logo is covering it.

Gorgar:
"GOR" and "GAR" lights remade.

PIN*BOT:
The logo seems to have some additional outlining and brighter colors.

Arabian Nights (And Tales About Them) ;)
Label fixed, with yet ANOTHER new font?

Whirlwind:
Cellar lights are now fully colored.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012

Sounds like that'll be patched pretty quickly because either there's been a mistake or the license holders have finally budged.

Edit: Either way I'd suggest we quickly remove all talk of this before it becomes a legal issue.
Edit 2: Now I think about it, wasn't the removed track 'Red River Rock'?

Last edited:
N

netizen

T2 has been a hit table for us all, and there were a couple more minor updates released with it too. Some were officially documented in the newsletter, but some weren't. The complete list of updates:

Champion Pub:
The ball won't fall out of the left hole anymore.

Flight 2000:
???

Goin' Nuts!:
Tilting doesn't break the game any more.
Screen fixed on the table selection screen. Now, it has the TOTAN font and the logo is covering it.

Gorgar:
"GOR" and "GAR" lights remade.

PIN*BOT:
The logo seems to have some additional outlining and brighter colors.

Arabian Nights (And Tales About Them) ;)
Label fixed, with yet ANOTHER new font?

Whirlwind:
Cellar lights are now fully colored.

I take it all these other fixes are for iOS? Any chance us Android users will be seeing these?

Champion Pub never had this problem on Droid
Creature wasn't missing a song on Droid
Flight 2000 still needs work on the Pro Mode ops menus, dunno if the iOS got theirs fix't
Going Nuts launch tilt is fixed on droid
Pin*Bot logo wasn't bad on Droid
Arabian Nights hasn't gotten the tales of addded on droid, oh the horror
Whirlwind cellar lights were already coloured on droid

So yeah, I guess Android really, really needed these fixes desperately. As that listing of TOTAN missing the "Tales of" in the carousel makes thing utterly lacking in game play.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
You forgot to list further updates to three more tables: Black Knight, Harley Davidson and Champion Pub.

The 'special' buttons no longer work in iOS.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sounds like that'll be patched pretty quickly because either there's been a mistake or the license holders have finally budged.

Edit: Either way I'd suggest we quickly remove all talk of this before it becomes a legal issue.
Edit 2: Now I think about it, wasn't the removed track 'Red River Rock'?

FarSight has secured the licenses to use Rock Around The Clock, Hand Jive and Red River Rock. It's been this way since Creature from the Black Lagoon was released. The iOS version was the only one that was missing Rock Around The Clock, but that seems to have been fixed as of late.

The only two songs that FarSight were unable to secure the licenses for were Get a Job and Summertime Blues.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
OK thanks for the education! Glad the android version already has these fixes. Now if we can just get controller support :)

Champion Pub never had this problem on Droid
Creature wasn't missing a song on Droid
Flight 2000 still needs work on the Pro Mode ops menus, dunno if the iOS got theirs fix't
Going Nuts launch tilt is fixed on droid
Pin*Bot logo wasn't bad on Droid
Arabian Nights hasn't gotten the tales of addded on droid, oh the horror
Whirlwind cellar lights were already coloured on droid

So yeah, I guess Android really, really needed these fixes desperately. As that listing of TOTAN missing the "Tales of" in the carousel makes thing utterly lacking in game play.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts