T2

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
Ok guys, I got this email.... Hello,

If your Farsight Login differs from your Kickstarter login, please let us know. It's also the same for PC, but that will be out a bit later as you all know.

Regards,
-Rosa

I must be a dumbass, can someone tell me where my code is to get T2?

sorry it's been a long day for me hahahahahaha

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Normally you log out of your FarSight account in game and log back in and it'll show up. However, one of the developers stated earlier there are problems with the kickstarter entitlements not working right now, so T2 may not show up for you until that's taken care of.

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
Log out in game? I'm confused as I play as a guest on ipad. Can they not just email me a code?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Log out in game? I'm confused as I play as a guest on ipad. Can they not just email me a code?

There are no codes for Android or iOS. There was an issue with the entitlements and FarSight is working on getting Android and iOS backers access to the T2 table as quickly as possible. Hang tight.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't understand this mail either.

What is a Farsight login (account)? Do you get one on mobile devices?
I used to play tpa on the ps3 and I'm waiting for the Steam release...

N

netizen

on mobile, on the home screen press login, create an account (if you don't have one) or log in.

That is your farsight login.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Thank you. I don't even have a mobile device for tpa. My cell phone uses the dead operating system "symbian".

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I don't understand this mail either.

What is a Farsight login (account)? Do you get one on mobile devices?
I used to play tpa on the ps3 and I'm waiting for the Steam release...

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding T2 on PC.

If you paid for BETA access ($500?) then it's currently available to you on PC once you log in.
If you didn't pay for the $500 access and are waiting for your PC code then that will come after TPA has been launched on Steam (basically once beta has finished)

Does that clear it up?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I was just wondering what a Farsight Login / Account is.
As a bronze backer, I didn't expect Beta access. :)
But thanks for the reply.

Fair enough, a farsight account is something that you create that lets your scores sync with their server. Let's say you get 1b in Monster Bash, if you're logged in it'll post your stats to the leaderboard and you can view the specific stats at http://www.pinballarcade.com/Account/

Why it ties into T2? well, your farsight account is where the free games go that you get through the kickstarters, the games are put on there so when you log into your farsight account you get the free games that you bought.

I'll happily try and explain in more detail if you want, but yeah, that's mostly the jist of it.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Well, since this thread seems to be developing-and across platforms- I guess I'll add to it as well. I'm aware that the KS reward is delayed and that is fine for the time being, but since I ended up blowing the previous two KS rewards and ended up paying for them both, I'm willing to show a little more patience today ( even though it feels like Xmas morning a bit , but being told I can't get at the presents yet. ;) ). I've decided to leave everything as is for fear of sabotaging myself again until I get some word from you folk in the know. Therefore, on my iPad:

1. The update is showing in the App store. Can/should I go ahead and do the update first without harming anything ? It sounds, from others' posts that it should be fine and if I log out and play as a guest, I could even try T2 as a guest ( up to a score limit ), correct ?

2. I've logged out and in already in the PA app as is. Nothing to see there yet, but at least password etc. is intact. I've done the same on my laptop.

3. By no means should I agree to purchase T2 from iTunes if prompted to do so , or my reward will be moot and I'll just end up having done what I did in the first two KSs, correct ?

Will appreciate any responses. :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Back up your data, as you should before any update. Then download the update. Then just play the demo version up to the scoring limit. Don't buy T2. When the kickstarter reward is ready (FS says it isn't yet) all we should have to do is log out and then log back in and T2 should be open.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I am playing it right now. Woo-Hoo. It runs pretty good so far, other than one issue I spotted already and reported.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
What about Ouya users? I do not currently own any Android or iOS deices and TPA is not available on any of my other consoles. I pledged $20 but selected the bronze tier ($18) with pro pack on one device. I found the survey email buried somewhere in my inbox, but every time I click on it, it just loads the bare-bones T2 kickstarter page with no form to submit, although I may have already previously submitted it; can't remember.

Is this the correct email?
Hi there!
Pinball Arcade: Terminator 2 Judgment Day needs some info from you to deliver the reward you selected on Kickstarter.

Click here to respond

My username is the same on Ouya, Farsight, and KS: "stardust4ever". Will caps variations make a difference? I sometimes use "StarDust4Ever."

Last edited:

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Just a quick comment for those who may be doing the KS/iPad operation that I was doing and is mentioned above:

It appears that I have, in fact, already got the KS reward full-version although I was simply downloading as per Kolchak's instructions and was going to play the demo as I waited for the reward. I can't say with 100% absolute certainty that I do have it now, but after a few games -and one lucky one that got to 60+million - I'm pretty sure it's so as score limited demos usually wouldn't let one rack up that much, would they?

My point, however, is that it happened very seamlessly. I simply downloaded the app from the app store , and as I had previously logged out and then in again an hour or so previously ( I believe that's why), I immediately had the game in it's full glory without any bells , whistles or notices, etc. So, you too may not have or see a lot of steps this time when you are redeeming your rewards. Just a head's up. Well done Farsight, and many thanks again ! :cool:

Last edited:

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
on mobile, on the home screen press login, create an account (if you don't have one) or log in.

That is your farsight login.

Thanks that's worked a treat. Used my same email as kickstarter and my download was available as soon as I logged in.

cheers

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I received the same email/kickstarter message, which was a little disconcerting since I requested the reward to be for PS3. I'm sure it will all work out though.

Edit: I should note that I bought T2 for Android already to try it out and I'm really liking it.

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I had no idea I was supposed to log out and log back in to claim my reward. I thought FS took the weekend off.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts