Table #52 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Didn't see this one opened up, so might as well start it.

Go!

They don't release newsletters anymore until a few days after the table is released. So that's why there's no thread.

All I know, from the PC version is that Earthshaker is the free table of the month.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
They don't release newsletters anymore until a few days after the table is released. So that's why there's no thread.

All I know, from the PC version is that Earthshaker is the free table of the month.

Are you kidding? Usually there's a spec thread 2 months before. The thread then starts to die down after the newsletter is released with it's, as of lately, relatively easy clue. Traditionally, the newsletter is released after the iOS version is.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Whatever happened to AG Soccer Ball?

I'm thinking it'll be either that or Banzai Run for the next table (they mentioned it on stream).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pinball Magic is my guess.
I'm not going to guess Fathom. It's a reverse psychology kind of thing.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
july_hint_2016.jpg

So...I must have not slept well, because I am absolutely blanking on what this hint image is trying to imply.

Zygaphorym

Nov 23, 2013
Looks like Frank Thomas' Big Hurt to me. Another Gottlieb DMD... (and I wanted to like Rescue 911 but felt like I wouldn't be allowed to...)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I wonder if FS got the Reebok license. Reebok doesn't make machines but, huge company, sports celeb, could be a prelude to other big-license tables. At first glance, I thought MLB worked out a deal with FS. But after closely looking at the game there's no mention of the Chicago White Sox or Commiskey (sp?) Field. (That stadium is not Commiskey Field, kinda looks like it).

I definitely didn't see this coming..............But a lot of the Facebook crowd is gonna be happy with it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That license was scraping the bottom of the barrel when the table came out... Frank Thomas was famous but not the biggest star in baseball at the time. Still, it could've been Mark McGwire or Barry Bonds....

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Another Gottlieb Premiere!? ARGH.

The only really nice thing about this addition is that Baseball is a theme we haven't seen,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.