Table #52 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Well ok......i guess get the Gottlieb table out the way early right....so that means we'll have to sport tables this season what with this and AG Soccer???....both of which are not the actual real sports table we all want (World Cup)!!

How many decent Gottlieb tables are actually left....Stargate??

The way I see it, Freddy, Stargate, Bone Busters, Cactus Jacks, Wipe Out, Operation Thunder, Devils Dare, Surf N Safari could still be on the agenda. Maybe 2 or 3 of those still to come if we get a Season 7. Looking back on those old polls, I think they all still hold weight. The Williams/Bally/Midway license has to be getting thin once again 5/6 left? So, put me in with 2 A.G tables, 3 Capcom, 3 Gottlieb/Premier, 6 Williams/Bally, 6 Stern,DE. I'd be very happy with that:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
9b8e3099-e03b-47a3-abd1-3b18b8828b85.gif
Dedpop,i always love your replies,they put a smile on my dial,thanks. :cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Take all of the Gottliebs, Capcoms, Alvin Gs' and Sterns that they release as a good sign (if you want a season 7). In another thread, I guesstimated that there Farsight probably only has 6 more WMS licenses (7 if you count Indy 500)

Also: in the most recent Twitchstream, people were asking about Tales From the Crypt and they mentioned that Tales From the Crypt and Freddy: Nightmare on Elm Street were the two most requested Halloween tables. They then tried to get people excited by asking what Halloween table people wanted the most. I take this to mean that they may have been able to license A Nightmare on Elm Street. But then again, on the previous Twitchstream, they said that at one point they were testing Bonebusters Inc as a a possible Halloween table, which made me believe that they were doing that. So who knows?

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
[MENTION=259]Gorgar[/MENTION]...I remember reading that thread, but couldn't find it again. Didn't try to step on your toes, just had the same train of thought. The Sorcerer/Fish Tales thing talked about had me on a string, so I decided to go with 28 tables per agreement. If I did my math right, counting Dr. Who & Indy 500, would put it at 51 WMS with 5 left. Tales From The Crypt or Tommy Pinball could make a show. Both would be just crazy talk, but....

wolfson

May 24, 2013
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to our brothers and sisters from the USA !!! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Take all of the Gottliebs, Capcoms, Alvin Gs' and Sterns that they release as a good sign (if you want a season 7). In another thread, I guesstimated that there Farsight probably only has 6 more WMS licenses (7 if you count Indy 500)

Also: in the most recent Twitchstream, people were asking about Tales From the Crypt and they mentioned that Tales From the Crypt and Freddy: Nightmare on Elm Street were the two most requested Halloween tables. They then tried to get people excited by asking what Halloween table people wanted the most. I take this to mean that they may have been able to license A Nightmare on Elm Street. But then again, on the previous Twitchstream, they said that at one point they were testing Bonebusters Inc as a a possible Halloween table, which made me believe that they were doing that. So who knows?

Maybe we should do an "unofficial TFTC, Bonebusters, vs Freddy" poll to see what people think?

invitro

May 4, 2012
Frank Thomas was famous but not the biggest star in baseball at the time.
Hmm. I looked at MVP awards and SI covers. I'd say that Junior Griffey was the biggest baseball star in June 1995. The Big Hurt was probably #2, though. He'd won the last two AL MVP awards, which would normally make you the biggest star, but Junior wasn't far behind Frank, and he had the smile and backwards cap. Other contenders: Barry Bonds, Greg Maddux, Cal Ripken (streak mania), Matt Williams, Jeff Bagwell, Albert Belle.

Sports_Illustrated_711166_19940808-001-2048.jpg

invitro

May 4, 2012
It's one of the better baseball-themed tables as far as they go. The giant glove that catches you ball is pretty cool.
I fondly remember Chicago Cubs Triple Play :). I have decent memories of FTBH but nothing in particular. It was well-regarded, and is #129 on the IPDB rankings, which is probably why Farsight is making it. I clearly remember Kevin Martin (PAPA owner for some time, Pinburgh founder, millionaire due to pair.com) picking it as the #3 table of 1995, behind I think ToM and Shadow, which was a pretty big deal as 1995 was an outstanding year for pinball.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the idea of a baseball themed pin. I'd prefer Gottlieb Grand Slam, but I can see how Big Hurt would have a much broader appeal.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Looks like it's gonna be the season of sports tables.

I actually said this in our most recent podcast! Bring on NBA Fastbreak*, Banzai Run, 300, EBD, WCS, Monday Night Football...well maybe not MNF. Still, a sports season could be fun.

*I got to play this finally with it being linked to another. FarSight is currently in the early stages of beta testing head to head, and this table would be the perfect table for it. Yes, even more so than AG Soccer or Joust. I'm slightly biased though.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I actually said this in our most recent podcast! Bring on NBA Fastbreak*, Banzai Run, 300, EBD, WCS, Monday Night Football...well maybe not MNF. Still, a sports season could be fun.

*I got to play this finally with it being linked to another. FarSight is currently in the early stages of beta testing head to head, and this table would be the perfect table for it. Yes, even more so than AG Soccer or Joust. I'm slightly biased though.
shutyertrap,right up my alley,a full season of sports tables,WOOHOO !!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
.....with Radical! as skate theme and Blackwater 100 as motocross/ATV theme :D Nice.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
.....with Radical! as skate theme and Blackwater 100 as motocross/ATV theme :D Nice.

Can't believe I forgot my #1 request...Rollergames!! Add in your Halloween table and Dr Who, I think we're done here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts