Table of the Month

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
I'm confused what Table of the Month is.
I thought it was free play for a particular table that month.

Is the current Table of the Month - Victory or Tee'd Off?
At either rate, neither are free play

I'm currently using the latest mac version (3.5.0).
Or is Table of the Month not for mac?

Perhaps, I am missing something on what Table of the Month is, and it isn't what I thought it was....

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
On PC - currently Victory. And Tee'd Off when Junk Yard comes out.
I think free-to-play-for-awhile is only allowed on few platforms.
It works on Steam ... only for the PC? I don't know ...

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Draino don't know about PC, because he already bought all seasons, right? :)

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Draino don't know about PC, because he already bought all seasons, right? :)
I dunno what he bought, but if he had bought them all, why's he worrying about table of the month, he's already got it. o_O

All I know is the table of the month is Victory, and I don't think they even have tables of the month on Mac. Not entire sure about that though.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The "mobile" version on mac might have table of the month. I don't think steam has a table of the month as before i was caught up on all the seasons, I only had T2 (kickstarter reward) and ToTAN (Free table).

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The "mobile" version on mac might have table of the month. I don't think steam has a table of the month as before i was caught up on all the seasons, I only had T2 (kickstarter reward) and ToTAN (Free table).

You're talking about the Steam Mac version, right?
Trust me, the PC Steam version has a sponsored table of the month.
It wasn't there on release in November, but was added later ... end of December or January.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
I have the app store version (season 1)

oh well, no big deal... I'll buy the others eventually anyways

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Just for evidence, I also have the "Table-of-the-Month" on my PC and Andriod version and it's currently Victory.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
As far as Android goes, the Google Play Store version has the free table of the month but the Amazon Appstore version does not.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
table of the month is for everything but consoles. SO iOS, PC< ANfoid, and OSX all should have table of the month.

PS3, XBOX360, and maybe ps4 do not have table of the month.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
As far as Android goes, the Google Play Store version has the free table of the month but the Amazon Appstore version does not.
That's surprising considering that it's a sponsoring by Pinball Magazine. Maybe Google throws some coins in.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Ok, i guess steam has it then,

When I first got the steam version i only had the two tables and no table of the month but if it changed later on, I wouldn't have noticed as I picked up all 3 Season Packs pretty quick.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Apple has been known to have some crazy rules (such as not allowing Season Passes that have not released all their content), so this might be another.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.