Table of the month

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I just noticed that there's a table you can play on for free every month when I read the newsletter. I play on OS X and was wondering how you go about playing. The current table is Dr. Dude (which is awesome because I only have season one right now) but when I went to the table in the season two folder it just had the same "play free version" button that all the tables have. Do i Just click on that and it will work differently because it's the table of the month or do I have to go elsewhere to download it? I posted here because, although I did a search for it, I was pretty sure this has been asked more than once. Thanks in advance!

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
I just noticed that there's a table you can play on for free every month when I read the newsletter. I play on OS X and was wondering how you go about playing. The current table is Dr. Dude (which is awesome because I only have season one right now) but when I went to the table in the season two folder it just had the same "play free version" button that all the tables have. Do i Just click on that and it will work differently because it's the table of the month or do I have to go elsewhere to download it? I posted here because, although I did a search for it, I was pretty sure this has been asked more than once. Thanks in advance!

On a Windows PC you got to wait till about the next week to play the free table of the month. I guess that's what's happening. I forgot what Farsight said about this, if anything.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You play it normally, it just pops up adverts between games (at least it does now that they've fixed things on Android). I can't comment on PC since I have every table via season pass, never needed to try one of the free tables.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
You play it normally, it just pops up adverts between games (at least it does now that they've fixed things on Android). I can't comment on PC since I have every table via season pass, never needed to try one of the free tables.

I haven't gotten any pop ups on mine so far (Mac) but I'll be on the look out, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts