Table Pack 15 Screens

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It'll be interesting to see how well their ball physics handle the jump and flying ricochet on the boxer/bag in Champion Pub!

karl

May 10, 2012
Looks good. Only played Champion Pub once in real life and was not that impressed. The music got on my nerves after a while (but come to think of it, I was pretty hangover)

Looking forward to giving it a second chance :)

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Looks good. Only played Champion Pub once in real life and was not that impressed. The music got on my nerves after a while (but come to think of it, I was pretty hangover)

Looking forward to giving it a second chance :)

I'll be sure the play the table with Beer, hopefully it will improve the experience. ;)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Really looking forward to getting my hands onto a table I have never seen/played before. We never got any TCB tables in Australia. At least not in Brisbane.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I'll be sure the play the table with Beer, hopefully it will improve the experience. ;)
i never could get beer and pinball to mix. Sure it was fine for one two three game over but not for any high scores and forget the replay unless it matched. Even worse was trying on a hangover.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
i never could get beer and pinball to mix. Sure it was fine for one two three game over but not for any high scores and forget the replay unless it matched. Even worse was trying on a hangover.
Informal testing on a sample of one indicates that I lose about 10% of my score for each drink after the first...and given my league play lately, I'm not so sure that first one's a good idea, either.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
This should be an excellent pack. Both fun tables that are honestly not as great as they're cracked up to be, BUT are still quite good, and coupled instead of each being a headliner with a... less desirable 2nd table, is great.

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
This pack is freaking awesome!!!!

Can't wait to play Champion Pub. Never had the opportunity to play it live. It looks like a very fun game to play.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I played Champion Pub in Allentown at Pinfest, fun game with an interesting gimmick. Didn't get to play very long with all the other tables there.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I played Champion Pub in Allentown at Pinfest, fun game with an interesting gimmick. Didn't get to play very long with all the other tables there.

With less than 1,500 made I was surprised to see THREE Champ Pub's there. Usually don't see any at the shows around here.

karl

May 10, 2012
With less than 1,500 made I was surprised to see THREE Champ Pub's there. Usually don't see any at the shows around here.

Same here. We have one at the club house of the pinball club I just recently became a member of (along with ca 100 others) and I have seen at least a couple go up on sale here in Norway the last year. It is not as sought after as Cactus Canyon I guess

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012

I'm not a very competitive person, so pinball and a few pints at lunch is how I spend my days off. There is a Dark Knight table in a pub nearby. I stop playing it when I reach my fourth pint though, as my reactions go to s**t!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.