Table pack 18 anticipation thread...

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Want to share the APK?

It was created using 'Zooper widget pro' https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro

And while you can create standalone apk files of widget's created and even distribute (or sell) through the play store via the app, in this case I'd probably better not, due to Gottlieb's property interest.

You can have any of my other widget's though (I've done quite a few now). This is the one on my S4.
amagery3.jpg

Tapping various parts of the widget fires up different standalone apps on the device.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Is this the first table pack to get an anticipation thread on here? Personally, I am really looking forward to this more than the other packs, but people seem to be sh*tting on it on Facebook. But the fact that this table pack has this thread speaks a lot for it.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
The 360 version of NGG is missing a few of the voice calls from the gophers. For instance, I've never heard the "time to play with your putter" and "you're holding your putter wrong" lines on the 360 version.

Tee'd Off came out 4 years before No Good Gofers (1993 vs 1997).

Those lines are sexual puns so probably got cut on family mode.

No way is Gofers scripted on PHOF.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
What's eta on the table packs for IOS/Droid?

I'm going out drinking and pinball, they have a pretty decent Avatar up the mountain. Should be fun. Then when I'm bored ill get my Pack 18 fix. Can't wait! Love Fridays!!

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts