Table Pack 19

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Not yet....C'mon baby..!

Looking forward to taking a Victory lap! Clucking overtures....we'll have to see about that one ;)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah something is up, I opened a ticket with them...they never take this long. Thanks for your patience guys.

dach

May 29, 2013
Speaking of the kindle fire> Ryan you might need to hold a candle to their feet over at Amazon. Still no release or update

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah I have been going back and forth with their automated support system, finally got a real person. I don't know what is up over there =\

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Sorry got distracted by the PC version...the icon in the store shows the 1812 logo now but seems to open the "old version"
Continuing testing now

EDIT: hard boot same result...Click Shop from the top row in carousel view, select Apps, type in Pinball Arcade, TPA shows up as first choice, click 1812 logo. The TPA info screen comes up showing the new 1812 icon, orange button on left changes briefly from Free to Open... Click open, and then it shows the info from TP18 and Class of 1812 and Victory are not in the list of tables.

Generally when an update is waiting the orange store button will change from Free/whatever to Update

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Yup good to go...weird how this one went through...sorry. First the store icon, then 30 min later the carousel icon updated, then finally however long after and several hardboots and force stops later it finally updates.

Thanks!

Let the clucking begin!

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Yup good to go...weird how this one went through...sorry. First the store icon, then 30 min later the carousel icon updated!

Same here for me up to the above point. Strange that it would be on the carousel but not on device at that point. A couple hard boots, nor a Sync, did not help for me after that. I got tired and removed TPA from the Device, and redownloaded all of TPA from my cloud archive. Which of course remembers my prior purchases. But does that mess up folks with saved scores? (I did this same workaround process last month for Haunted House/Teed Off too on the early days of Table 18 Release.)

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Try opening the "Shop" on top in the carousel..type in pinball arcade..click on TPA and see if the orange button on the left changes to update

That's how I "force" it now to keep my achievements

EDIT: if it's a kindle thing..make sure your battery has a decent charge, and hold the power button until you get a message to shut off..then press again to truly "reboot"...that might help if all else fails but this update definitely went through differently than the "Poof" we're used to.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts