Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I thought the announcement of three upcoming tables was a pretty big surprise. I really don't think season 1 could possibly be topped but with some of the statements they've made about doing that, I think they still have some big tables coming up. I just hope it lives up to the hype they created.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I thought the announcement of three upcoming tables was a pretty big surprise. I really don't think season 1 could possibly be topped but with some of the statements they've made about doing that, I think they still have some big tables coming up. I just hope it lives up to the hype they created.

I really hope we get atleast one premium table this season
The Addams Family....Heres hoping

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
So far season 3 is great.
But whatever season TAF comes in will make it the best... but yeah... give it to us now ^^

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So far season 3 is great.
But whatever season TAF comes in will make it the best... but yeah... give it to us now ^^

There's not enough great tables left to beat season 1. That had twilight zone, monster bSh, scared stiff, cirqus Voltaire, attack from mars, Star Trek tng, medieval madness and funhouse. Not to mention a few other awesome tables. At this point you would need at least Addams, WMS Indy jones, Simpsons, Dracula and getaway to even attempt the argument. If you add spider-man and lord of the rings it could be a tougher call but season 1 has way too much awesomeness. That level of sweetness can't be duplicated.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
And then there was season 2...... To me, Pin*Bot and Whirlwind are the only must haves.....maybe Firepower, to some people. All the others are good, but not great.

Season 3 is a success now, no matter what.

Last edited:

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Would love to see Jackbot released if for no other reason to complete the trilogy for the prior two pinbot themed tables.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
I'll say Revenge from Mars. Why not.

Played a real one recently. Humor is amazing (tops the innuendo in a lot of other machines with the Bill Clinton parody-- "Are there any female Martians?" was my favorite line), but overall I was kind of bored with the actual gameplay of the table. I had more fun playing No Fear at the same place--which is saying something because No Fear is often called No Fun from what I understand.

That said it seems like one they'll do eventually.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Played a real one recently. Humor is amazing (tops the innuendo in a lot of other machines with the Bill Clinton parody-- "Are there any female Martians?" was my favorite line), but overall I was kind of bored with the actual gameplay of the table. I had more fun playing No Fear at the same place--which is saying something because No Fear is often called No Fun from what I understand.

That said it seems like one they'll do eventually.

Pretty sure it's out of the question. Partly the visual challenges of the monitor overlay, partly the fact that they'd have to emulate a completely new system they can only use for one table (Yes, there's Star Wars, but what are the chances of them getting that?) It would be difficult. Admittedly awesome, but difficult. I think they shot it down on their livestream the other day.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
And then there was season 2...... To me, Pin*Bot and Whirlwind are the only must haves.....maybe Firepower, to some people. All the others are good, but not great.

Season 3 is a success now, no matter what.

White Water? T2????

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah maybe Whitewater for some. T2 is good but not a must-have, for me. I guess they're just not my favorites.

"For some" - it's rated #7 on IPDB just now. Very popular table, perhaps the highlight of Season 2.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
"For some" - it's rated #7 on IPDB just now. Very popular table, perhaps the highlight of Season 2.

Fine then, for a lot of people. It's just not a must-have for me. Maybe I need to play it more.

night

May 18, 2012
Fine then, for a lot of people. It's just not a must-have for me. Maybe I need to play it more.

Same here, and I couldn't care less how it is rated at IPDB. Medieval Madness is rated 8.3 and I feel 0 love for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts