Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
-------------
yes, it sure may be the strongest speculation eh. I hope FS stays with a strong table to add to BSD. :cool:;)

We also knew what 29 was going to be since Diner was coming. So there was an extra month to consider the final table of this season. I believe the table 30 speculation preceded table 29 based on that assumption.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yay! ;)

Not for the horrible backglass but for the gameplay. Seriously if they are able to retheme Baywatch than that would be among my most played tables.

Baywatch is one of a long list of tables I forgot existed until jolted by some reminder (in this case the pic of The Hoff), and a quick lookup on IPDB confirmed that not only did it exist, but that I most definitely played it. That shark flipper! How could I forget that?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yay! ;)

Not for the horrible backglass but for the gameplay. Seriously if they are able to retheme Baywatch than that would be among my most played tables.

Its so true. I almost hate myself for liking that Baywatch pin. That backglass will make the strongest cringe.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Have to say that I'm very glad that you are not some product manager or something like taht at FS.

Likewise.

The good thing is that, in the case of Table Pack #30, Farsight apparently shares my opinion. :p

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
BS-Dracula_0001_Backglass.jpg

I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

Anyone else nicely surprised that this table didn't actually need a KickStarter to bring it to TPA....i wonder why it didnt need one???

I might actually watch the film to celebrate!!...only seen it once and that was probably 12 years ago and cant remember crap all about it

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Anyone else nicely surprised that this table didn't actually need a KickStarter to bring it to TPA....i wonder why it didnt need one???

I might actually watch the film to celebrate!!...only seen it once and that was probably 12 years ago and cant remember crap all about it

Well, the Elvira tables didn't need KS. Neither did CFTBL and MB-both properties of Universal studios. (Though CFTBL is missing some songs).

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

UGH! IMHO this movie was awful. It was supposed to follow the book closely, but they added some dumb romantic backstory that ruined the whole movie. I would strongly recommended either the Bela Lugosi or Christopher Lee versions over this. But that's just me.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
UGH! IMHO this movie was awful. It was supposed to follow the book closely, but they added some dumb romantic backstory that ruined the whole movie. I would strongly recommended either the Bela Lugosi or Christopher Lee versions over this. But that's just me.

At least you didn't mention the George Hamliton classic Love At First Bite...

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Based on a classic novel that no longer holds a copyright and then there's Gary Oldman, who is one flexible person when it comes to licenses for his voice and likeness. Like Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), Gary is also a fan of pinball.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
this must be the longest speculation thread of all time

This will end (hopefully) tomorrow. Early-mid afternoon, maybe late afternoon/early evening. It's Dracula, let's leave it at that until Farsight officially confirms.

And please, NO JIVE TIME!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

I'm not surprised, because they told us months ago that it wouldn't need one. Also, when PinWiz was doing the Top Ten Table polls on here a while back, he even said that it wouldn't need a KS. So no, I wasn't surprised.

As for the movie, like you, I haven't watched it in years. From what I remember, it was pretty terrible. I'd have to watch it again to find out, but I'd honestly rather play the table. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts