Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Evel Knievel would jump over trees with kittens stuck in them. The trees would explode shooting them into the air as he masterfully soared above them. That's your table.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Like I said - it didn't make,(and still doesn't,IMHO) sense to have BSD as table #30 as it's the biggest "spooky" pinball table still out there.

Except for TAF.

I'm glad we're getting BSD - it's a good table. But I'll go on record now that especially with the TFTC & Phantom comments on FB - if the KS succeeds - TAF is your Halloween/October table.

Then it will look right to me.

They already said it wouldn't be ready by Halloween. lol

I'm going for "Bone Busters, Inc." for Halloween.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Nothing will ever beat Season 1
Season 3 still way better than the last one

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012

Bone busters seems like a good call. they need 30 days for the KS to complete so if they start before september they might have the cash in time. I think they mispoke and said they were already working on the table during the stream, right before they mentioned they had the table in house. So it could be a possibility, but it really depends on the KS start date, they cant sell it till they sign those papers, and they wont do that till they think they the have cash in hand.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
My heart sank when I first saw the clue. Please don't let it be Party Zone. I've played this one a couple of times up at Pinball Wizard in Pelham. it's very "Dr. Dude."-centric. i hope everyone is right on the deeper BSD clues. I could see farsight really trying to play mind games with it's fans, knowing how ravenous people are for that specific table. I also feel like each season should have a horror table.

The launch of season four needs to be a strong table like red and ted or a stern and a regular halloween scheduled table will be too close to TAF debuting. I could see bone busters ending up as the season four halloween table. TAF just makes too much sense to save for the christmas season to maximize it's consumer potential.

And as an aside to add to the console vs. mobile debate on this thread -- playing pinball arcade on your phone is not a real gaming experience. playing it on your tablet is. you can hold the flipper buttons on either side of the screen and you can stand while you play. it's what i love most about the pinball arcade and what has ignited my love of digital pinball. sitting on the sofa playing on a console is fine and i'm a playstation guy myself, but to me pinball arcade on a tablet where you can stand and jack in head phones is my favorite way to play.

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Here's a goofy thought, in "Adams family values" pugsly and Wednesday were in a thanksgiving play. Taf confirmed for Turkey day! ?

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Console vs mobile.

I think it is great that everyone can play on their option of choice.And while i would never play TPA on a mobile device one must respect that they are part of the lifeblood of TPA.No mobile perhaps no TPA Season 3 and onward.In a perfect world the console/pc and mobile devices could be develeoped independently because the undeniable drawback of mobile is that they are holding back the resource power of consoles/pc.TPA is not as great as it could be because of mobile devices.Then again TPA might not exist anymore if it were not for mobile devices.Alas such is the ambiguity of life.

And whatever whichever please TPA give us BSD asap! :)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Do you believe everything they say

No, but in this case it makes sense. Why on earth anyone would think that Farsight, of all people, would have TAF ready by October is beyond me? I'm sorry, but they aren't the most timely and organized bunch. lol

As I said before, you have to pay attention to what they say and how they say it, especially on Twitch. When a bunch of us asked them about BSD a while back, they didn't give us the usual denials or "we'll see", they were either vague in their responses or didn't answer you at all. When they started doing that, in multiple Twitch feeds, I knew we were getting it.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Another major signpost that points towards BSD is that apparently Farsight has said that something special is coming up for Halloween.It ain't Tales and TAF won't be ready in time.Phantom also isn't likely.

Children of the night.What sweet music they make! :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
No, but in this case it makes sense. Why on earth anyone would think that Farsight, of all people, would have TAF ready by October is beyond me? I'm sorry, but they aren't the most timely and organized bunch. lol

As I said before, you have to pay attention to what they say and how they say it, especially on Twitch. When a bunch of us asked them about BSD a while back, they didn't give us the usual denials or "we'll see", they were either vague in their responses or didn't answer you at all. When they started doing that, in multiple Twitch feeds, I knew we were getting it.

That's also why you are so brilliant to me :D

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

They did eliminate the possibility of TFTC so I think this would e a very likely candidate. Plus you will definitely see a Gottlieb in every season so this would be a good way to take care of a horror theme and Gottlieb at the same time. Probably skip over releasing it in September to bring something awesome out to introduce Season 4.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013

You really have them worked out don't you lol
You would make a good detective

Anyways we are getting BSD.Thats the big news from today.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'm really happy for you all dracula fans but honestly...
The backglass is OK but the the playfield is so... ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.