Table Pack #31/Halloween/Start of Season 4 Speculation Thread

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ive taken most drugs known to man and then some! so i predict akien poker and paragon double pack!

hooorahhhhhh prvt

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Bone busters could be more possible than anyone wants to admit. Nobody really wants another gottlieb anytime soon. It is inevitable for season 4 to have one but this would be too soon!

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Bone busters could be more possible than anyone wants to admit. Nobody really wants another gottlieb anytime soon. It is inevitable for season 4 to have one but this would be too soon!

I'd definitely welcome Bone Busters with open arms.Especially on a double bill with BSD!

And Gottlieb's Freddy would be awesome!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I think we get BSD for 30. Road Show to start season four. And TAF for around Christmas. I don't think TPA is going to do three spooky/horror themed tables so close together when only releasing one table at a time.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I think we get BSD for 30. Road Show to start season four. And TAF for around Christmas. I don't think TPA is going to do three spooky/horror themed tables so close together when only releasing one table at a time.

Normally I would agree - but TAF is in a class by itself,transcending its "spooky" roots...

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'm still going out on a limb and saying FS is going to give us a Halloween table that no one is asking for.

And that table is Genesis.

I hope I'm wrong.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I would like to see BSD, but I think it's way to early in TPA life to release it. Maybe it will appear next October. But my eye is on Phantom of the Opera as this Octobers Halloween themed pin.

Errr what!!, way too early??....have you forgotten they dropped Monster Bash in what the 4th table pack. To be fair we at the end of Season 3 now and TPA has been out what 2.5 years now?, chances are we probably wont be seeing a season 7 for TPA.

In regards to the table im hoping for BSD, just like ive been hinting at for the last 5 months or so....fingers crossed

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I would like to see BSD, but I think it's way to early in TPA life to release it. Maybe it will appear next October. But my eye is on Phantom of the Opera as this Octobers Halloween themed pin.

That doesn't even make sense. Why would it be too early?

Like I mentioned before, it was be AWESOME if we got both for #30 and #31.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts